CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 10:14

thank you

wollypolly
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 11:14

thanx x

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 13:19

Even WAG's now feeling the credit crunch

BRITAIN’S struggling retail sector suffered another blow today with the news even footballers’ wives are thinking of reining in their spending.

Alex Curran, the wife of Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard, said the recession had made her more money-conscious.

She told Closer magazine despite her immaculate hair and penchant for designer threads she was not high maintenance.

She said: “I get my hair done twice a week but I’m not that bothered about pampering.

“I do my nails myself – the nail varnish I’m wearing was only £2 from a bargain bin.”

Her new-found frugality even extends her nightlife, though she said this was motivated by wanting to trim her waistline rather than her outgoings.

She said: “I used to be such a party girl. But now I know that if I have a big night out I’ll will probably eat junk food.”

The full interview appears in Closer magazine on sale today.

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 13:50

Thanks For That :) x

myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 13:56

Thnx For Them =]

rabz04
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 16:24

thanx!

soph-x
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 16:50

thanks xx

littlehunni
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 21:08

thanks for them

Mrs. JGerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 21:26

Thanks

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/2/2009, 16:48

Liverpool WAG Alex Curran set for sexy Valentine weekend

It seems Alex Curran's aim to spend less has hit a hitch - for the sexy Scouser has decided to splash out on a sexy outfit for Valentine's Day.

The blonde beauty is being whisked away for a romantic three-day trip to Dubai by footballer hubby Steven Gerrard.

Wearing black trousers and a leather jacket, the 26-year-old spent the morning scouring her favourite boutiques and pampering herself for the big weekend.

A source said: "Alex was telling anyone who listened how much she was looking forward to Valentine's Day.

"She doesn't usually get to spend it with Steven because of the football.

"But with him being injured they've booked a holiday.

"She's been trying to cut down on spending, but considering it's a special occasion she decided to get her hair done and has even splashed out on some new clothes.

"It's going to be a Valentine's Steven will never forget."

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/2/2009, 17:03

lmafoo i think that is just made up :| doesnt even sound like things she would say! and didnt she say there doing for a meal and dubai for eatser...? belive it when i see it

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/2/2009, 17:04

yeh i have such a feeling too ! guess will have to wait n see

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/2/2009, 17:07

and to be honest liverpool rnt going to let him go on holiday all the time when hes injured cos he needs treatment everyday on it doesnt he?

because they have seen pics of her in the hairdressers they have probs made a story up iwth her column to they always do it! :| she probs just gother hair done for a meal tomorrow they did say low key to

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/2/2009, 17:08

he doesnt play till 1st march i think .. cuz the club aint rushin him back ... if he is rushed back and the hamstring goes bust gain it would be a longer lay off .. so realistically seeing he has a not so good chance to play in the real madrid game in spain .. so i dunno!

481 replies since 11/1/2009, 03:25   9281 views