Picture Archive

« Older   Newer »
diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/1/2009, 19:42

i know everyone going to hate me for saying this, but i think this chick is a wasteful, greedy, materialistic, spotting curving whore. she fits almost into the same boat as paris hilton. people are going broke and you hear about all that money her ugly footballer husband and her have been wasting on themselves. sorry if i am going on a rant here, just can't stand the girl. she should take some of that money she making and use it to get an education. she just seems phoney. please don't hate me for saying this. i won't post anything negative here again, i just had to get that off my chest :sick:

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/1/2009, 20:56

LOL

Thats OK Hunni - Everyone Has There Own Opinion.

I Love The Girl Tbh But Thats My Own Opinion LOL x

Divalicious
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 22:26

thank you :)

pea18
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 23:07

thanks for the pics

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2009, 11:19

thanks for the pics they are great!!!

missv
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2009, 14:24

I don't think Col falls into that typical WAG category - besides the obvious stuff like the OK mag shoots etc, at least she is out working. She's not like the D listeres who are out at clubs trying to catch a baller or doing page 3 shoots....

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2009, 14:37

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 19/1/2009, 19:42)
i know everyone going to hate me for saying this, but i think this chick is a wasteful, greedy, materialistic, spotting curving whore. she fits almost into the same boat as paris hilton. people are going broke and you hear about all that money her ugly footballer husband and her have been wasting on themselves. sorry if i am going on a rant here, just can't stand the girl. she should take some of that money she making and use it to get an education. she just seems phoney. please don't hate me for saying this. i won't post anything negative here again, i just had to get that off my chest :sick:

100% agreed .,,,, i am shocked when ppl say coleen earned her own money .. why wuld anyone hate u .... its ur opinion u said it an stand by it .. good enough ...

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 10:52

It's good that people have different opinions!!!
It would be boring otherwise!!

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 10:23

Hq's DO NOT REPOST

image image image image image image image image image

Hq's of Coleen at a signing for her perfume Coleenx

image image image image image image

DO NOT REPOST
Credit A Class Celebs

sorry if they have been posted before

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 17:33

QUOTE (Ami_86 @ 24/2/2009, 13:37)

100% agreed .,,,, i am shocked when ppl say coleen earned her own money .. why wuld anyone hate u .... its ur opinion u said it an stand by it .. good enough ...

ill have to agree with that.
i do like the girl dont get me wrong.
but she would be another chavvy liverpool girl if it wasnt for wayne!
xxx

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 18:01

i knw ! .. she would be like this dnieele lloyd or houghton gettin into night clubs despo to bag a footballer ! ...

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/3/2009, 16:56

Some old pics of Coleen-credit http://amyleescor4o.proboards55.com(I'm pretty sure I have them from there :P ):
image image image image image image

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/3/2009, 14:40

thanks for them

Sarah2101
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/3/2009, 14:48

i disagree, i mean she is making her own money, yeh at first it was off rooneys back but now shes got her own career.

if they broke up theres no doubt she'd still be succesful, shes got her own fanbase (for example, i really like her but iv never liked rooney)

alot of wags get stick for using their husbands money and not working but at least coleen has used the oppurtunity to make a career for herself

!LittleMissSunshine;*
CAT_IMG Posted on 8/3/2009, 12:19

^^ agreed!!!
xx

126 replies since 11/1/2009, 15:31   2789 views