jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2009, 12:00

ooh everyone is now saying it! :blink: Thanks pauline

pool-girl
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2009, 12:17

thanks

stephmcuk
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2009, 13:44

ohhh it does seem to be true now doesn't it....its on most of the news sites ha ha ...... I am guessing they have a girl :D

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2009, 16:47

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2009, 16:56

Here's the story that I read :D And thanks Lauren xx

Is Coleen Pregnant?

A flurry of reports have suggested that could be the case.

The 22-year-old wife of Wayne Rooney is said to be three months pregnant.

However, her spokesperson has refused to confirm the rumours.

Speculation that Col might have a bun in the oven began over the weekend, with several of her 'friends' anonymously quoted in the newspapers.

"They (Wayne and Coleen) are both over the moon with the news," one source told The Mail On Sunday.

"They have reached the 12-week stage and are delighted that their dream about starting a family has come true."

Col has made no secret of her desire to have kids in the past, commenting: "I'd like a big family, but I think until you've had one child you can't really tell how many you would like."

Man U star Wayne appears to share his missus' enthusiasm for nippers, saying: "I'm from a big family, so I like the idea of that."

Wayne and Coleen got hitched in a luxurious £3 million ceremony in the exclusive Italian region of Portofino last summer.

Responding to the baby reports, a spokesperson for the couple said: "These pregnancy rumours have become too numerous to comment on and we gave up doing so a long time ago."

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/3/2009, 09:05

thanks for that!

becky17
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/3/2009, 09:19

thanks for them..i hope it is true :) xxx

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/3/2009, 11:39

No problem :D Me too a little Baby Rooney ;) xx

zoechan14
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 09:28

I'M PREGNANT!
...AND I KNOW WAYNE WILL BE A GREAT DAD

It’s true - I’m pregnant! It’s the most brilliant news and, along with marrying Wayne, the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Wayne is over the moon and so excited and I just know he’ll be a great dad. It’s something we both wanted and we feel incredibly lucky and happy. The baby is due in October.

The only sad thing is that the news leaked out before either of us or our families really wanted it to. Pregnancy is a miracle, but it’s still the early stages.

I really want to be able to keep as quiet and as calm as possible for the sake of our baby. I just hope that photographers will give me a bit of peace and privacy in the months ahead.

I don’t think that’s too much for any expectant mum to ask. We have no idea whether our baby will be a boy or a girl and we really don’t mind as long as he or she’s healthy and grows up happy.

As I say, there’s a long way to go and in the meantime I’ll be carrying on working, in between doing whatever is necessary for the pregnancy. Fingers crossed it’s going to be a wonderful year!

IT IS TRUE!!!!!
COLEEN HAS CONFIRMED IT IN HER OK COLUMN

pool-girl
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 09:36

:rolleyes:
it's a good news

becky17
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:15

congrats to them both :) xxx

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:37

:D Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3
Thats So Cute :D !
xxxxxxxxx

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:46

Congrats Coleen and Wayne :D <3

!LittleMissSunshine;*
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 10:50

thx for the news ;D
I'm so happy for Coleen xD
xx

Portiia
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:08

great news, im really happy for the both of them :)

132 replies since 11/1/2009, 18:18   1586 views