Picture Thread, Closed image thread

« Older   Newer »
kate14
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 18:37

thanks for the video..:)

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 19:11

no she wasn't born for the spotlight, but she handles it ok.

diddilydoo
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 20:19

i must admit, i really like her now alot more than i did when i first seen her.

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:30

why do her boobs look bigger now? that's kind of strange :blink:

Angie18
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:31

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 23/1/2009, 00:30)
why do her boobs look bigger now? that's kind of strange :blink:

As in general or lately, lol...'cuz they are fake. Quite large.

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:36

you really think their fake? when could she have gotten them done :woot:

Angie18
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:45

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 23/1/2009, 00:36)
you really think their fake? when could she have gotten them done :woot:

They are fake....no one can deny that. I know a few people who have them done. I live in Miami...I see that on a regular basis as well, lol.

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:53

yea i think there definately fake aswell, look at the holiday pics from 2007 an then 2008, huge difference

CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 15:49

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

plus u can tell coz fake ones seem to push up more if that makes any sense lol

web.  Top
diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 21:17

why would she do that. that makes her even more like some of those other plastic wags. i mean everyone has a right to do what they want with their body, but maybe the pressure of the spotlight got to her :(

Momola21
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 22:06

Well if it makes her feel more confident than so what. A lot of people get plastic surgery and not just people who happen to be photographed a lot. I think she looks fab!

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2009, 00:56

wow :huh: i wasn't trying to diss her about having her boobs done. of course it's thats her choice all well and good. i am just saying she didn't strike me ask the kind of chick who would go under the knife. i know tons of women get it done, but a lot of times people who do that are pretty insecure about their looks. and i didn't think there was anything wrong with her boobs before. anyway, it doesn't matter, if she happy all well and good right.

Momola21
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2009, 01:37

Oh I'm not trying to attack you hun! I am just saying so what because so many other girls criticize this poor girl for everything she does or what she wears or say she's changing into a "wag". I also know women & men who've had plastic surgery and for the most part they are all confident in themselves after and that's the end of it. Some, well, they're never satisfied! Basically, it's not an abnormal occurrence for people to get surgery and Olalla is no different. Hope you didn't think I was trying to be bitchy to you girl :)

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2009, 02:13

it's cool, i guess i came off kind of bitchy talking about her boobs. and your right everyone is picking at everything she does. what she does that her choose and we should respect that :) including myself. i am still jealous because she has my man.

Zalax
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2009, 11:23

She definitely had a boob job. My opinion of her is starting to change and I like her less and less. I mean I noticed how she always manages to get away with a lot of thing with the supporters. For ex. some people are still bashing Elisabeth Reyes cause of her boob job but a lot of them also think that it's OK for Olalla to get one. One forum actually forbid their members to talk about her boob job! I mean, there is no way she could influence any of these things and this is no way her fault, but I just can't help not liking her when I read comments like that. Personally I don't have anything against boob jobs, and whoever wants one can get it and I won't look at that person in a different way.
And I don't like what she wore at the FIFA awards <_< . I'm starting to think that that hairstyle doesn't fit her (I used to like it)...

1501 replies since 11/1/2009, 18:44   45653 views