CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2009, 23:02

Thanks for the pics

They look great

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 14:02

thanks for those hun x

stevienando
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 14:28

I absolutely despise John Terry,but I think his wife is quite nice,and the twins are adorable.I don't know how she's still with him after all the times he's cheated on her,it must be "love"

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 15:54

he claims in an interview that he never cheated on toni

Interviewer: And you're not married.

JT: No, I'm engaged to my girlfriend Toni Poole, she's been with me since I was a YTS.

Interviewer: She looks very nice in the photographs.

JT: She is. And she's good for me. She's been there from the start. When I was earning £46 a week she was earning £250 a week - she was taking me out to restaurants. It's nice that she's there for the right reasons - for me.

Interviewer: And she's forgiven you your indiscretions.

JT: Indiscretions - you know, I've never cheated on her or anything like that. I never would. I can look you in the eye and tell you that. There's been stories out there that I've cheated on her but I certainly haven't - I love her to bits.

JT: There was an interview in the News of the World where I'd seen a reporter out and I'd apparently admitted it all to Toni. I never admitted anything to Toni because I've never done anything. With me saying I'm a loyal person, that goes with my girlfriend as well as with Chelsea.

Interviewer: But you must have been sorely tempted.

JT: Yeah, there's occasions. I've obviously explained to Toni that we get opportunities, we get approached and I've probably been in situations that she doesn't approve of. Maybe. But it certainly wouldn't be the case where I'd take it any further.

Interviewer: Is that the worst thing that anyone's written about you?

JT: First of all I thought: 'Why are they doing that?' But my girlfriend now realises that it's a load of rubbish - she trusts me, she knows where I am if I go out, she knows people who are with me. There's been stories written when I was at home with her or at her mum and dad's. Three different stories and we looked back at restaurant bills and we paid it on that night when I was 100 per cent with her. But it's opened my eyes and her eyes.

I'd rather believe his word than what an lousy paper says, all papers do is right lies

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 16:15

aw never read that interview before, thats nice about Toni taking him out for meals when she was earning more

some old pics
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image \nFree Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 16:17

i love what he says about toni its so sweet. And you can tell how in love they are cos they always hold hands, I'm so jealous lol

Thanks for the pics

roya...!
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 16:45

Thanks for the pics

CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 17:14

Group:
glamourous

offline.

thanks for them babes

web.  Top
mayu 2
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 18:12

thanks tracy””

kosmos13
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 21:55

thanks loads for those

zoechan14
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/2/2009, 23:41

thx for them

beckham1987
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/2/2009, 11:26

I think tony is a very nice person.....

Sarah2101
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/2/2009, 13:16

yeh me too, i like her. thanks for the pics!

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/2/2009, 11:15

nice photo of the 2 of them(its not the dress from a photoshoot she done for Ok!?)-the photo is from a stupid article from The Sun:

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/2/2009, 12:04

She looks stunning. Wish there was more

819 replies since 12/1/2009, 00:08   13568 views