Barbora ( Martin Skrtel)

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/9/2009, 20:18

12 SEPTEMBER - LIVERPOOL - UK

EX FOOTBALLERS AND CURRENTS WAGS ARRIVE AT TODAY'S LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL MATCH.

image image

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/9/2009, 13:54

12 SEPTMEBER 2009 - LIVERPOOL - UK

THE LIVERPOOL TEAM AND THEIR PARTNERS ENJOY A NIGHT OUT TO CELEBRATE THEIR 4-0 WIN OVER BURNLEY.

image image image image

Mrs. JGerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/9/2009, 18:16

Thanks for the pics.

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/9/2009, 22:19

thanks

Bethany*87
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2009, 21:13

16 SEPTEMBER 2009 - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TEAM MEMBER MARTIN SKRTEL'S GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED OUT AND ABOUT.

image image image image

mayu 2
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/9/2009, 22:38

thanks bethany!

~Piia..
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/9/2009, 03:09

thanks

NeNe15
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/9/2009, 10:32

she looks awesome. thanks a lot!! I love what she wears

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/9/2009, 00:40

thanks

milkxbar
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/9/2009, 18:25

thank you

hellogirl9
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/9/2009, 10:57

thanks;)

CAT_IMG Posted on 21/9/2009, 00:42

Group:

offline.

Martin *_*
xD

Thanks for the pics.

ali-luvs-sg
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/9/2009, 16:30

i luv her louis vuitton handbag it so nice :wub:

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/4/2010, 21:05

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

EXCLUSIVE! Martins girlfriend tells you all

Everything you ever wanted to know about Martins relationship with his sexi girlfriend Barbora Lovasova. With brutal honesty she tells you all.

Here it is! There were many people asking for an interview with Miss Barbora Lovasova who happens to be Martins lovely girlfriend. She was happy to tell you everything you ever wanted to know about their relationship. Enjoy!

- Lets start from the very beginning. How did you guys met?
- Well. Internet brought us together. We had a common friend who is also a footballer (Filip Šebo of Valenciennes) and he told me that Martin kept asking about me since he saw me on a picture. So Filip told fim to write me a short message. I didnīt have a clue who he was. Martin didnīt have a picture only Filip told me that he is his friend. We started texting to each other and Martin asked me for a date. I still didnīt know who was a going to meet. I didnīt know that he was a famous player even if this is hard to believe for many people. But he turned out to be a very kind and funny guy. We actually have fond memories about our beginnings.

- Who of you was the first one to flirt?
- It was definitely him! I wanted to back off when I found out that he is a footballer. I thought they were not the ones for me but now I am happy that I have changed my mind. He did everything to show me that he is different. And here we are :)

- Didnīt he look a bit arrogant to you?
- No. He was very humble and funny and I think this is what every woman likes.

- You really had no clue that he is such a good footballer?
- Absolutely not. I first found out when I started noticing his name in the media a bit too often. It was right before Footballer of the Year Awards when I realized that I heard his name. It was one of the things I liked about him. The fact that he had no need to show me who he was.

- Was it fast than?
- It was very complicated since he was playing in Russia (in Zenit) at that time. I was still in high school in Slovakia. At that time we only managed to meet only on holidays which in his case wasnīt that often. But he insisted that we have to make it for real and now it seems that it was him who saved our relationship. It is good that he insisted :) It went much better whebn he moved to Liverpool. Now we live together and it is OK.

- Is he a romantic kind of guy? You know, he looks like a tough guy on the pitch!
- He was! It is much worse now! Sometimes he forgets to be. But he is definitely not a rough guy. He is very sweet :)

- What do you like the most about him?
- It is his heart actually. If he only could he would love to make all people happy. Or at least as many as he possibly can. He is really very generous.

- OK. Anything you hate about him?
- Oh yes. He is so stubborn. My tricks just donīt work.

- Letīs change the topic. How is Liverpool? You like it there?
- Oh yes. I love it here. We have a lovely house. We have two dogs. It is a very nice life.

- How do you like living together?
- I think itīs OK. We are used to each other now. We spend a lot of time together.

- How does your typical day look like?
- It is quite normal actually. We take care of our dogs in the morning than Martin goes to Melwood and I go to the gym or to school. I take english classes. I cook at noon or we just go to our favorite restaurant. Than we have a walk with the dogs and just watch the TV and relax.

- How about you?
- As I said. I cook, I do the dishes, I go to the gym or study. But most of the time we are together.

- Being a famous football player Martin is quite popular amongst women. Are there many women desperate for his attention?
- Well. I have to admit that it is much better here in Liverpool than back home in Slovakia. Here women always ask whether it is comfortable for me or him to take a picture. But in Slovakia they just ask for his number. Straight. Just like this.

- How can you deal with that?!
- I am proud of him :)

- Do people recognize you here in Liverpool?
- Sometimes yes. Especially when I am with him (she laughs). But Liverpool is not a big city so the answer is yes. Sometimes they recognize me as well.

- How about other wives and girlfriends? Do you have any friends amongst them?
- Oh yes. We meet very often. Especially after matches. I donīt feel any envy or unwanted attention here.

- Is there anyone you donīt like.
- No. They are all fine. No problems at all.

- How do you cope with Martins fame, Do you like it or is just bothering you?
- I am very proud of what he has achieved even though the attention can be a bit annoying at times. In restaurants or bars. But it belongs to this kind of life and I fully respect it.

- Letīs say he is not the only handsome guy in the dressing room...Any other beautiful guys you know?
- Well...there is certain Pepe Reina... And I know that Martin will kill me for this but I really fancy Nemanja Vidic of Manchester United. Oh God! Letīs just hope Martin wonīt see this interview :)

- Looks like you like all the long-haired guys...
- And Liverpool. It is such a nice city (laughs). No. Honestly. I really love it here and I hope that we will stay here as long as possible. Liverpool has offered Martin a contract extension so letīs hope everything goes well and he stays fit.

- You guys go shopping often? You know... Some footballers do have some money to spent...
- You know any? It is a relax for us. We go to Manchester for shopping but it is nothing extreme. We have to think about the future as well.

- Is Martin generous to you?
- He trusts me. But yes. he is generous. Especially on Christmas.

- What is the most precious thing he has ever bought to you?
- I will not answer this question. I wouldnīt want to lose it :)

- I guess you have seen these pictures of footballers stumbling out of bars or nightclubs. How is Martin in this area?
- I told him to be very careful. I told him not to get caught :) But the truth is that we donīt go out that often.

- How about marriage, Kids?
- Definitely yes. But not now. Letīs wait for a while.

http://www.martin-skrtel.com/index.php?pag...ail&language=en

web.  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/4/2010, 22:04

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

thanks for that xo
lol was in the paper today about how she said she thought reina and vidic were hot, what a knobead you NEVER admit that LMAO!

web.  Top
71 replies since 12/1/2009, 08:08   1054 views