thanks ;D

Pia RiiSe..!!
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2009, 02:25

thanks

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2009, 11:05

Cesc Hit With Hull Charge
29th April 2009

Cesc Fabregas has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association following allegations he spat at Hull assistant boss Brian Horton.

The incident occurred after the FA Cup tie at the Emirates Stadium on March 17.

Arsenal were asked by the FA to provide their observations and, according to manager Arsene Wenger, they have now decided to take the matter further.

Gunners skipper Fabregas, 21, who was not playing against Hull because of a knee injury, issued a statement on the evening of the incident to deny he spat at Horton in the tunnel.

And Wenger feels there is no case to answer. He said: "Fabregas has been charged for improper conduct on the night.

“I always said we are always very open to co-operate with any investigation.

“I personally looked at the reports, at the video evidence and there is nothing in there against Cesc."

Should the charges be proven, Fabregas — who missed more than three months of the campaign with a knee problem which required surgery — could face a suspension.

However, that would only be for domestic matches and would not cover the forthcoming Champions League semi-final against Manchester United.

Wenger added: “I dont know if we will appeal — I will see what we can do about that.

“At the start, I am not a great fan of appealing because I said we are very open to co-operate and now I don't think we should stop that.

“I am very positive that there was enough evidence in what I have seen that the case should have been dropped.”

Hull manager Phil Brown brought the alleged incident to light immediately after his side’s defeat.

But he has also been charged by the FA following his outburst at referee Mike Riley.

A statement from the FA read: “Fabregas and Brown have both been charged with improper conduct.

“The charges relate to matters arising from the FA Cup match between Arsenal and Hull on March 17.

“Fabregas faces two charges of improper conduct relating to his conduct on the pitch following the game.

“One charge concerns his behaviour in coming onto the pitch after the final whistle, the second charge relates to an alleged spitting incident.

“The charges are based on submissions from Hull City and video evidence.

“Brown is charged with improper conduct and/or bringing the game into disrepute in relation to media comments made after the game concerning Riley.

“Fabregas and Brown have until May 12 to respond.”

Should Fabregas be found guilty and handed a suspension, his Premier League season would be over.

Arsenal, who are out of the FA Cup, face what could be a crucial clash in the title race when they head to Old Trafford on May 16 before ending the domestic campaign against Stoke the following Sunday.

However, any ban could also be carried over into next season.

Neither referee Riley or any of the other match officials mentioned the alleged spitting incident in their report to Soho Square.

Horton, however, contacted the League Managers' Association to lodge a complaint before Hull were asked by the FA to submit their observations.

Speaking after the game, Fabregas refuted all of the allegations.

He said: “I was on the pitch at the end of the game celebrating with my team-mates.

"But I promise I did not do anything wrong.”

_carmen_85
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2009, 14:10

thanks!

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2009, 14:42

No problem Carmen :D

Pia RiiSe..!!
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/4/2009, 02:29

Thanks

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/4/2009, 11:47

No problem :D

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/4/2009, 23:03

Group:

offline.

x ManU yesterday.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

x Middlesbrough.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/5/2009, 13:29

Cesc: They'll Have To Ban 8 Of Us
1st May 2009

Cesc Fabregas insists the FA will have to ban eight Arsenal players if they punish him for celebrating the FA Cup win against Hull.

The Gunners skipper said: “Yes, I came on to the pitch after the game to celebrate but there were about eight other players who did that so maybe everyone should be suspended for that.”

The Spanish midfielder is also accused of spitting at Tigers No 2 Brian Horton.

Fab, who will be 22 next Monday, said: “As for the claims that I spat . . . my heart and my mind are totally relaxed on that matter because I have certainly not done anything wrong.”

Fabregas has until May 12 to respond to the charges, which will be heard by an independent commission.

But the case is unlikely to be dealt with before the end of the season and, with no video footage of the alleged spitting incident, Fabregas is almost certain to be cleared of the more serious charge.

Hull boss Phil Brown has also been charged with bringing the game into disrepute over his post-match comments about referee Mike Riley.

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/5/2009, 12:59

WORLD RIGHTS - Arsenal Captain, Cesc Fabregas enjoys a night out with a female friend and fellow team mate, Tomas Rosicky, at Nobu Berkley Restaurant in London, UK. 01/05/2009
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/5/2009, 13:40

Thanks For All Of Them :D x

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/5/2009, 14:17

MQ Tagged

Arsenal Captain Cesc Fabregas enjoys a night out with a female friend and fellow team mate Tomas Rosicky at Nobu Berkley Restaurant in London UK 01/05/2009

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/5/2009, 19:45

Group:

offline.

Oh Jeeez! How many!!

Thank you so much jade (:

256 replies since 12/1/2009, 21:45   2425 views