Liverpool fc

« Older   Newer »
Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 20:14

I just hear or read something about him when it comes to a party or another night in jail lol

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 20:22

yeh ..he got arrested ..drunk driving and said he was ashley cole...was at aarsenal first ..... a gr8 pal of ashley coles ..

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 21:57

another reason I dont like him lol

CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 22:47

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

im glad his going i never liked him his so arrgant his evil at the training ground

web.  Top
lexa0000
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 22:53

I dont like him

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 22:58

*phew* I always thought I'm the only one lol

MrsEmmaTorres..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 23:07

i aint gonna miss pennant he cant even get in the team anyway xx

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 01:44

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

he doesnt desereve to pull on the liverpool shirt

web.  Top
Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 10:19

KUYT: DOUBLE WOULD GIVE TITLE BOOST

Dirk Kuyt believes completing a league double over Merseyside rivals Everton on Monday night would give everyone at Anfield a huge boost as the title race enters its latter stages.
A Fernando Torres brace wrapped up the points in the first derby of the season at Goodison in September - Liverpool's third straight victory over the Toffees.

While league points might be the priority on Monday , Kuyt believes claiming the bragging rights once more would lift everyone at the club ahead of a potential championship dog fight.

The Holland international told the official LFC Magazine: " It's really important to win both derby games if you can.

"Of course, our ultimate goal is to win trophies, but to beat Everton twice in the league during a season always gives everyone a boost. This is what we want to do every year,

"We've beaten them already at Goodison this season. Hopefully we can do it again on Monday night and complete another double over them."

The game being on a Monday will make the derby feel like a European night, according to Kuyt.

He explained: "I'm sure it will be really special. The Champions League nights here are always a little different due to them being night games, played under the lights.

"I think the derby will be a little bit more like a Champions League game."

MrsEmmaTorres..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 10:57

thankss xx

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 13:32

RAFA ON CONTRACT, AGGER AND EVERTON

Rafa Benitez was quizzed about Everton, kidney operations, his contract and the transfer speculation surrounding Jermaine Pennant and Daniel Agger at his weekly press conference on Saturday morning. Here's what he had to say.

Journalist: Firstly Rafa, you've had another operation this week - how are you?

Benitez: Much better - getting better.

Will you be okay for Monday?

[Smiles] Yes, I think so. I will not play but I think I will be okay.

You revealed on Friday that you've rejected your new contract. What were the reasons?

I think I was very clear. I told the owners and then I explained why in the Echo. Now I can tell you that I already have an agreement with one club - Liverpool Football Club - for one and a half years. We have finished the conversations about the contract for now and we can talk about Everton.

Is your argument with the owners?

I will talk about Everton - I don't have any problem with the owners.

Is this resolvable though, Rafa?

The game against Everton? For sure.

But Liverpool fans are concerned...

I will talk just about Everton.

So has your build-up to Everton been affected by all this?

No, I don't think so. Yesterday we had a day off. We don't have any problems. I've talked with my staff and we're preparing for the game as always.

How much influence will Everton have on the title race, because they play yourselves, Manchester United and Arsenal over the next couple of weeks?

All the teams we play against are good. Everton are in form, they are playing well, winning games and not conceding goals. It will be important for us to play well and beat them. It will be difficult.

Do you feel you have an advantage, with the game being at Anfield?

Yes, always.

Why is that?

Our fans are the best in the world. They will be behind the team, supporting the team. Maybe if we don't play at our level they will be disappointed, but they know that the way to win titles is to stay behind the team.

Can I just ask you about the transfer news regarding Jermaine Pennant and Daniel Agger?

Pennant - we have agreed with Portsmouth. We are waiting for news but I think it will be okay. I think he'll say yes and everything will be sorted. Daniel Agger - I had a conversation with him two days ago. He wants to stay. He isn't thinking about money - he's thinking about staying. In our last conversation he told me he was waiting for our phone call. I can guarantee that his commitment to the club is 100 per cent and he still wants to stay.

So is the AC Milan deal off?

We were not talking with AC Milan. I talked with his agent before and they are waiting for us. The player is really happy with us. He knows we have a strong team and he wants to stay.

Moving on slightly - £100million for a player. How will that affect the top four?

It will be more difficult to sign players if the prices go too high but we're not thinking about signing any players right now so, for this month at least, it's okay.

Okay, finally from me, can you just assure Liverpool fans that you'll be here for a long time?

Clearly I will be here, as long as I don't have any problems in the hospital! I will be here against Everton and hopefully for a lot of years.

How much do you look forward to these games against Everton?

It's always something different when you play against Everton. The atmosphere in the stadium is always really good. The fans can enjoy - especially if we win. Hopefully we can do this and it will be a fantastic game. If we do win, normally that would give more confidence to the team.

Have you learned more about the derbies as you've spent more time in the city?

Yes, clearly - every single year. You get to understand the reason for the rivalry and why each team wants to win. Hopefully we can win.

Will you be watching the Man Utd game today to see the result?

I will know the result because you (journalists) will tell me!

But it won't affect you or the players?

No. It's important to understand when people talk about your position in the table that you don't win the title in August or January. You need to keep calm and know that if you want to win the title it will be in May. To have Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa and United in the title race at this stage is normal.

When you walked in you had a big smile on your face and you were buoyant. Is this a big weekend for you - are you looking forward to it?

Yes, I have a lot of confidence in my team, I am really happy here and, touch wood, I don't have to go to the hospital again.

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 13:53

I really hope Dani will stay

roya...!
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 13:59

I hope too

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 14:34

ALONSO FIT FOR DERBY CLASH

Rafael Benitez has confirmed Xabi Alonso is fit to return to the Liverpool midfield for Monday's Merseyside derby clash with Everton.

The Spanish midfielder missed last week's goalless draw at Stoke with a foot injury, but he has resumed full training and is available for selection against David Moyes' men.

Alvaro Arbeloa is also fit after a hamstring injury and could return at right back.

Philipp Degen is the only definite absentee as he continues to recover from injury.

"We have two more training sessions before the derby, but at this moment we're only without Degen," said Benitez today.

"Xabi is fit, Arbeloa is back again and so now it's a decision between the staff for our team selection."

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 14:48

yeah my baby :wub:

559 replies since 12/1/2009, 21:57   2705 views