Requests

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 22:12

Jess hun I don't think Tracy has access to Rex Features. I only know 1 person who can get them, Alice from xWAGsx and they're tagged

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 22:25

Group:
glamourous

offline.

yh she has - i asked her in the a section i think it was rebbeca ellison and she said she does!!!

web.  Top
MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 22:37

i think she does cause she got some pics of gerrard off rex but they were tagged

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 22:39

i got access to rex today, so fire away with your requests, i can get mq tagged pics. I will get jess's now xx

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 23:04

thats great news x

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 23:08

QUOTE (JessTerry xo @ 17/1/2009, 20:26)
Tracy when you have time would you be able tto get me these from rex features:

georgie john terry:

Tom lister:
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

if you can get any of them it would be great thanks hunnie

See the last few rows, im confused?
I cant see them pics on rex and some of them are like avators and some are big pics, are they there by mistale ro what? xx

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 23:25

Group:
glamourous

offline.

i think they are a mistake hunnie sorry about that - thanks sooooo much for these

Tracy how did you manage to get it ???

web.  Top
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 23:35

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get these or not but could you have a try for me. They're all from Matrix but they are very old

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

If you cant then don't worry x

Edited by Carla_MrsTerry - 17/1/2009, 23:56

MissElle_
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 23:40

Tracy when you have free time could you take this 793714 set of Kerry Katona pics from Rexfeatures? Thanks

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 00:12

TRACY!! :-D
Heres The Most Random & Hardest Request I Will EVER Ask! Lol

I Was Wondering If You Could Get These Pictures Of Lilly-Ella Untagged Or HQ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aly Had Them On Her Forum Untagged & Larger On WI But She Tagged Them With Her Forum LOL So I Was Wondering Could You Find Them? :]

&& Also Could You See If You Could Find ANy Untagged Pictures Of
Liverpool Lap Of Honour - The Season He Took Lilly Out (2004)
[Like This Pic]
&& Then Pictures Of Him In His Suit On The Lap Of Honor; Think It Was 2005
[But The Pics Look Like This]

&& Then Heres The Random Part LOL
Can You Find Random Pictures Of Stevie? :]
Not Any Match Or Training Pictures & Not Pictures Where Hes Promoting Stuff.
But Pictures Like Him Arriving At Training Or Random Ones From When Hes Out And About.
I No There Not Going To Be New Ones Because You Would Of Posted Them Already.
Here Some Examples [Im Not Asking For These Exact Ones Untagged LOL]
image image image image image
Just Random Untagged Pictures Of Him
But I Would Love You If You Could Get The Pics Of Him In The Suit In The Snow [Ive Never Seen Them Untagged]
& Could You tRy & Ge Some Larger Untagged Pictures Of Him From His Holiday In Miami [The Ones Of Him Wearing The Yellow Shorts]
Ive Only Got Small Sized ONes :[

Im So Sorry For Asking Alot & Hope Its Not To Much Trouble!
It Doesnt Matter If You Cant Get Any Tho. I No You Work Hard :]
LOL & Told You It Was Random.
Sorry x.

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 00:47

QUOTE (JessTerry xo @ 17/1/2009, 22:25)
i think they are a mistake hunnie sorry about that - thanks sooooo much for these

Tracy how did you manage to get it ???

This guy wanted my reporters hq login and as i dont use it much i decided to trade it to him so in return he give me a few logins and rex was 1 of them xx

Also Carla, you have requested all pics from matrix but i dont have access to matrix at the moment so i wont be able to get them, sorry, but if i do ever get access to it again i will remind you.

Elle, will get that set now hun xx

& finally, Grace, them Lilly-Ella pics are form matrix so i wont be able to get them for the same reason as Carla's request, im a bit confused as to what pics you want, im pretty sure most stevie pics are posted on all of the forums but i will just go through a few sites and download some anyway, but im sure you will have seen most of them so dont get your hopes up lol xx

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 00:52

Aww was worth a try thanks hun.
& and just any random pics that rnt like match or training ones lol
but any would be good.
(ive been osrting all my pics out and deleted nealy 500 pics that were small & they were all random ones of him like shopping or on a night out.)
I really wanna no when that one of him in the suit was taken in the snow!
cause i only saw it by chance going through all the ones kira posted and i was like 'OMG wish it was untagged'' LOL

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 01:02

i think the snow pic is from action images and im sure Jules has a login so if you ask her she might have a set for it xx

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 01:09

thanks tracy x

QUOTE (xtracyx @ 18/1/2009, 01:02)
i think the snow pic is from action images and im sure Jules has a login so if you ask her she might have a set for it xx

It is from Action Images. I have access to it, I'll have a look now

bare with me theres over 9000 images lol

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/1/2009, 01:10

Aww thank you carla :) means alot :D xx

thats alot of pictures :| thank you though for looking and lots of thanks if you do find them :D

1605 replies since 12/1/2009, 22:01   16833 views