Robert Pattinson

« Older   Newer »
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 18:21

carlisle name is peter facinelli, lulubelle...

i prefer rob in the first pics...and yes...i wish if i was her..LOL

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 18:44

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

OHHHHHHH thats his name, thanks i remember now...i knew it had "inelli" in it somewhere lol
my sister thinks im a weirdo cos i think the entire cullen family is hot (except the girls of course cos i dont swing that way lol)

web.  Top
kosmos13
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 23:28

LMAO.... well you are not weird some people i know like them alll as well

MrsChelseaRonaldo
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/1/2009, 07:31

I love Rob <3
Twilight = best movie ever! :D

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/1/2009, 13:43

i though the book was the best thing ever ... i though the movie didnt live up to its hype

myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/1/2009, 14:21

QUOTE (lulubelle @ 30/1/2009, 18:44)
OHHHHHHH thats his name, thanks i remember now...i knew it had "inelli" in it somewhere lol
my sister thinks im a weirdo cos i think the entire cullen family is hot (except the girls of course cos i dont swing that way lol)

owh girl...you're not a weirdo...me and my sister think all the cullen family is hot..remember the scen when carlisle appear (hospital scene) my sister and her friends screaming out "OMG..It's Carlisle" so loud...until all people thinks they're crazy...

CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2009, 01:09

Group:

offline.

lollllll
my mate literally SCREAMED when jasper came on screen...partly cos she thought it ws r.pattz cos shes a idiot but still lol

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 15:14

Haha...Your Friend Is Funny....

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/2/2009, 13:15

Thanks Ami_86 and lulubelle for pics :)

CAT_IMG Posted on 6/2/2009, 22:02

Group:

offline.

Robert Pattinson: April's 'GQ' Coverboy?
Hang on to your newsstands, Twilight fans—it looks like Robert Pattinson is about to cover more than bedroom walls

After rampant speculation on fan sites, sources tell Celebuzz that Pattinson will grace the April cover of GQ Magazine, what we're told is the magazine's offerings for What's Hot in 2009.

"For sure April," our source says.

While a magazine rep said the Conde Nast title does "not confirm or comment about upcoming issues before they have been completed or closed," the glossy has been no stranger to heat-seeking stars.

Jennifer Aniston caused mass hysteria in January when she showed on the cover draped in nothing but a tie, and Gossip Girl hunk Penn Badgley proved his juggling talents that same month.

And while April is the Hot Issue, don't expect Pattinson to flash some Taylor Lautner-tight abs.

The hunky actor reportedly indicated it's "definitely true" he'd much rather hit a pub than the treadmill.

Looks like he'll have to rely on that trusty face—the one that recently graced Australia's Girlfriend magazine with costar Kirsten Stewart.

does anyone know if the us and uk editions of GQ are the same? cos i think theyre on about the american edition...he better be on the uk one aswell or ill cryyyyyy lol part of me thinks theyre different though... :( ill be so gutted

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/2/2009, 14:45

i guess it would be in different editions...but you still can have them hunni...

CAT_IMG Posted on 7/2/2009, 18:40

Group:

offline.

yeah i think Borders in london sells all different countries edition but idk if i can be bothered getting the train up there just to get it if they might not have it lol..and my sis wants the french edition cos its got Gaspard Ulliel on it (yuuuum!!!!!!) even though she doesnt understand a word of french lol

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 8/2/2009, 09:11

Gaspard Ulliel? The Guys who all the twilight saga readers wanted to be 'Edward Cullen'...

I think you've to rush out to borders before it finished... =]

CAT_IMG Posted on 8/2/2009, 16:49

Group:

offline.

lol yeahhh...AND hes rumoured to be in new moon as one of the vultori :D
that would make the film sooooooo much hotter ;D lol x

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 12:48

'OME' if he's confirmed he should be either caius or marcus...cz they might be considered ben barnes as aro...

New Moon will have a lot of hot people in it..but edward cullen is still the most important person...LOL

90 replies since 15/1/2009, 20:46   475 views