Robert Pattinson

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 22:43

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

i think hes lined up to play alec/alex (cant remember which one it is lol)
oh and its ITALIAN GQ not french GQ ive seen the pics and theyre rather delish ;D lol

andddd I ADOREEEE YOUR SIG! gosh, you always have the best sigs! lol x

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/2/2009, 13:03

Alec LOL..sO he might be paired with dakota fanning if she's confirmed to become Jane...I really can't imagine some one else for this role...

Haha...Thnx...Chuck Bass rules me now...LOL

Lillianail
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/2/2009, 19:39

i love him :*

i love Robert :*

CAT_IMG Posted on 20/2/2009, 20:24

Group:

offline.

leaving an opticians in LA 20th feb

image image image image image image

leaving the Albany after seeing his friend Bobby Long perform 14th feb
image image image image image

groucho nightclub 9th feb
image image image image image image image
them girls look so annoying :angry: and EWWWW miquita oliver wtf <_<

c; robert pattinson who?

Edited by lulubelle - 20/2/2009, 19:50

web.  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/2/2009, 01:27

Group:

offline.

hollywood 20th feb

c; robertpattinsonsource

web.  Top
Erikuxi
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/2/2009, 12:00

I love Twilight :)

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/2/2009, 00:57

Group:

offline.

leaving local gym 20th feb
robertpattinsonsource

web.  Top
Tinkerbell21
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 11:39

He's so cute. Thanks for pics.

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 22:34

Group:

offline.

soz my comp is being retarded so cba to save all the pics n upload them cos imagebam and whatnot and my internet in general are being awful to me lately lol
but yeah....adorableeeeee :D
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/02/27/hu...araoke-details/
he looks so sexy in a suit...and so does taylor that hot beast lol

sorry for being lazy i would upload the pics and whatnot but my laptop is being so frustrating i might actually end up smacking it against the wall in a minute :@

web.  Top
myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/3/2009, 07:03

Robert Pattinson In April GQ

HE’S HOT, HE’S SEXY, HE’S UNDEAD
Two years ago, Robert Pattinson was a forgotten extra in a ‘Harry Potter’ movie. Then he got cast as a blue-balled vampire in ‘Twilight,’ the year’s kazillion-dollar movie franchise, and every woman in America over 14 wants him. Too bad he’s not sure he wants them
That’s all Twilight was to Pattinson, at first: an American job. He didn’t know about the cult, about the fans who’d followed Edward and Bella, his perpetually imperiled mortal lady friend, from the first book—which turned author Stephenie Meyer, a Mormon stay-at-home mom from Arizona, into the biggest publishing-industry phenomenon since Potter’s J. K. Rowling—through three increasingly thick-as-a-brick sequels. He didn’t know that as soon as the movie adaptation was announced, those Twilight fans—about 98.999 percent female and 100 percent fervent—started burning up Internet message boards with deeply felt opinions about which actors were right (and wrong, wrong, wr0ng!!!!) for the male lead. All he knew was that he couldn’t remember how to do an American accent. He was freaking out. Hence the pill.
“It was the first time I’ve ever taken Valium,” he says after a second, perhaps realizing how this sounds. “A quarter. A quarter of a Valium. I tried to do it for another audition, and it just completely backfired—I was passing out.” (Don’t do drugs, kids.)

He auditioned in Hardwicke’s bedroom; Hardwicke videotaped him and Stewart performing one of the movie’s big love scenes. By then, Hardwicke had already met with hundreds of potential Edwards. “I’d seen a zillion really cute guys,” she says. “But that was the problem. They all looked like the super-cute kid in your high school. The prom king, or the captain of the football team. They didn’t look like they were from another world and time.”

They did the scene. There was a vibe. Hardwicke waited a day to decide—“No matter how much I fall in love with the person, I make myself review the tape, to make sure I wasn’t just overwhelmed by something in the air”—but says Stewart told her, right there in the room, “It has to be Rob.”

“Everybody came in doing something empty and shallow and thoughtless,” Stewart says. “I know that’s a fucking great thing to say about all the other actors—but Rob understood that it wasn’t a frivolous role.”

Hardwicke still had to convince Summit Entertainment, the studio bankrolling Twilight, that Pattinson was the guy.

“There was a call from the head of the studio,” Hardwicke says. “ ‘Are you sure you can make this guy handsome?’ ”

They sent him to a trainer, dyed his hair and cut it. Pattinson immersed himself in the lore—the novels and Midnight Sun, Meyer’s unpublished, unfinished retelling of Twilight from Edward’s point of view. (“I was a vampire, and she had the sweetest blood I’d smelled in eighty years.”) He showed up to shoot the movie with a lot of ideas about how it could be more than a horror-tinged tween romance. How Edward could be less like the turtlenecked Prince Charming from the novels—“If you met a guy like that in real life,” he says, “you’d think he was kind of dorky”—and more like the edgy dude burning himself with cigarettes in the corner at the high school party. Less hottie, more monster. He thought that at the end of the movie, when Edward and Bella slow-dance to Iron & Wine on prom night, they shouldn’t kiss. “I thought that would be interesting,” he says, “for a teen thing.”

For Full Story Here

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:04

Robert Pattinson out and about in Vancouver, Canada - March.09.2009
HQ
Please ask before reposting thanks!

image image image

credit celebrity city and me thanks!

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:21

Robert Pattinson - 81st Annual Academy Awards
HQ

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

credit celebrity city and me

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:42

Robert Pattinson - MTV's TRL - November 4, 2008
HQ

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

credit celebrity city and me

myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:49

Jade!

You've Got The HQ!!!!!!!

Thank You For Them!!!!!!!!

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2009, 15:19

LOL HQ of what? LOL u make me laugh!

90 replies since 15/1/2009, 20:46   475 views