Match Pictures

« Older   Newer »
xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 00:39

evertons big club to at the end of the day everton put them under pressure at the last minutes

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 00:42

i no but stoke wasnt a big club and we couldnt win against them..
its says something!

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 04:47

i am in a foul MOOD ..not gonna comment at alll....

APRT FROM

THANK YOU THE PICTURES GUYS

stevienando
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 09:42

we'll win at old trafford :D don't worry,manchester will start drawing and losing too.I think the key match will be against the mancs at old trafford,that will decide the winner

nancarly
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 10:09

Thanks for pics.
love wonderful goal from Stevie.
but just can't believe it we not win.
it's made me sick :(

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 10:13

i took so many screen caps of the match :(
&& then it all went to f**king pot!

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 15:45

You know after all the hard work the lads were doing at the start of the seaosn seems like it was for nothing now. Remember first couple of months into the season the whole team were performing well, we finally had hope that we might, just might, be up there come may but now it just seems that we are going downhill and all them performances were for nothing as we probably wont get anything in return. I just dont see man u slipping up at this stage, i so hope im wrong, but i think we may well and truly have blown it

some more HQs
image image image image image image image

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 16:09

well if man u slipped up even for a couple games and we took advantage and won and win against them it could be a real boost. we just dont know what this game and drawing others is going to affect the team but it does seem pointless the hard work :/

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 16:11

thank you dude... i agree man u have two many match winenrs . as much as it pains to say.rooney , berba , ronaldo , tevez , if not em ... michael carrick pops up with an odd goal or darren fletcher..we r two reliant on gerrard n torres ... n of late alot reliant on gerrard ...torres as been injured..ppl need to step up .... nkuyt , reira, babel benayoun all of em ... ..and i agree am gutted this could well have trully been the best chace ever..too many drawn games have juss really dashed all r chances....

we should have raced ahead long ago ... when man u n chelsea were stuttering ..

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 20:13

Agree! But instead of pushing, it seems like we have spent the last two months on roller coaster and everytime we lost, we always came up with: "Let's hope they'll fail too". Not a real winning mentally i'm afraid.

And now all we can really hope for...is for them to fail :-/

Some large unmarked

imageimageimageimageimageimage

roya...!
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/1/2009, 21:04

Thanks.

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/1/2009, 18:37

LIVERPOOL V EVERTON

image image image image image image image image image

Edited by Ami_86 - 25/1/2009, 19:16

MrsGerrard<33
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/1/2009, 19:04

thanks.. :(

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/1/2009, 19:08

haha the 4th is funny

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/1/2009, 19:58

thankyou x

Hq
image image
mq untagged
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

1050 replies since 16/1/2009, 12:39   10480 views