credit if reposting thanks

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:31

Katie calander pics

image image image image image image

credit please if reposting thanks

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 22:18

Katie "Jordan" Price (leaving virgin radio studio 23/9/08)

image image image image image image image image image

credit celebrity city and me

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/3/2009, 14:26

Thanks For All Of Them :D x

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/3/2009, 21:08

Katie Price reveals she was sexually assaulted in park as a child

Model Katie Price was sexually assaulted in a park at just six-years-old, she has sensationally revealed for the first time.
The mother-of-three, known as Jordan, was with a friend when the paedophile exposed himself and touched them.
Some older children scared the man off and her mother called the police, but he fled and was never caught.
Miss Price, 30, dramatically opened up about the attack during an interview with former newspaper editor Piers Morgan.
After describing how she was once photographed by a convicted paedophile as a teenager, she admitted: ‘Worse things happened to me when I was younger than that.’
‘In a park, but yeah. I don’t know. I’ve never really… Oh my god, what’s the matter with me?’ she said, crying.
Her voice shaking with emotion, she said: ‘It’s alright, I’m strong. Compose.
‘Some weirdo. Oh, you know what I’m saying. Just some weirdo in a park.’
The audience for Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, which airs on Sunday, sat in stunned silence as Miss Price revealed the trauma from her childhood.
Asked whether the man abused her, the reality TV star nodded.
‘Well, it’s never affected me,’ she said, glancing nervously at her mother Amy and 36-year-old husband Peter Andre.
‘But obviously it must have done, for me to just feel like that. But I don’t know. You just learn to get on with things, don’t you?
‘I haven’t got a problem normally with it, so I don’t know why I do have a problem with it now.’
Miss Price, who is currently living in Los Angeles, was just six-years-old when the assault happened, in a park near her home.
Her mother was chatting to a friend on a nearby bench while she and her friend played hide and seek in some bushes.
A man suddenly appeared and promised to buy the girls an ice cream, before exposing himself and touching them.
The girls were too afraid to scream, but some older children scared the attacker off and he ran away.
Miss Price also told Morgan about the photographer hired by her mother to help launch her modeling career when she was 13-years-old.
The man insisted she pose in her underwear and pictures of her were later found plastered all over the walls of his home.
‘My mum didn’t know what kind of pictures he was going to take and neither did I,’ she said.
‘You just wouldn’t think. He was with another lady, as well.
‘He used to do pictures of me in a bikini sticking my tongue out at the camera and then another time he wanted to put a shirt on me. This is when the woman was there.
And they said we want to put it on you, but we want you naked. When you are that young you think “oh, I’ll do anything just to be a model”.’
The photographer was later convicted of child sex offences.
Miss Price said: ‘He had 11 different names and 11 different bank accounts. I always thought he was a bit of a weirdo.’
The model, who has had her 32G breasts reduced to their current 32C, said she has always loved showing off her figure.
‘I’m an exhibitionist. I always have been,’ she said.
‘I remember at my dad’s 30th I think it was, I was 13. My mum gave me some money to get an outfit and she probably thought it would be a nice little outfit.
‘It was a PVC all-in-one… The looks on their faces.’

i can't believe this is disgusting!!!

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 11:21

Katie Price . seen going to Elite Nail and Spa for a manicure and pedicure, where she has her nails coloured to match her accessories.. Santa Monica, California - 26.02.09

image image image image image image image image

Credit contact music

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 11:50

Katie and Peter Andre having lunch at Gladstones 4 Fish. Katie appears to be wearing a pair of Ugg boots and leopard print leggings.. Los Angelels, California, USA - 28.02.09

image image image image image image image image image image

credit contact music

Katie Price and Peter Andre have lunch at the Tra di Noi. Los Angeles, California then go to Toy Crazy boutique in The Cross Creek Shopping Center in Malibu, 23.02.09

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

credit contact music

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 13:15

Katie Price and Peter Andre in LA - 21.02.09

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

credit contact music

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2009, 21:21

Thanks For Those.

I Feel Sorry For Her.

+ I Know How She Feels With The Photographer Cause It Happened To Me. x

226 replies since 30/1/2009, 17:09   1522 views