CAT_IMG Posted on 26/12/2009, 22:25

thanks a lot for the pics =)

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/1/2010, 14:24

i thnk they are a nice couple

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/3/2010, 19:03

Liverpool agree to sell Albert Riera to CSKA Moscow for £6 million

Liverpool have agreed to sell Albert Riera to CSKA Moscow for £6 million this summer, according to reports.

The future of the Spaniard, due back in training this week having been suspended by the club for criticising manager Rafael Benitez's techniques, has been the topic of speculation since he publicly branded Liverpool a "sinking ship".

According to the Guardian, board members at Anfield are now ready to cash in on the 27-year-old and will allow him to discuss personal terms with CSKA before the Russian transfer window closes on April 8.

The move could prove beneficial for both club and player with Riera growing increasingly frustrated at only being handed 16 appearances this season.

His lack of first team football led to his outburst as he felt the club was putting his World Cup chances at risk.

He also spoke of a "personal grudge" Benitez has against him and added that the Spanish manager makes little contact with his squad.

Meanwhile, if Liverpool fail to qualify for next season's Champions League it has been reported they will lose upwards of £25 million. 

(c) ontdfb

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 15:46

FOOTBALLER ALBERT RIERA AND WIFE YULIA KOROLEVA SEEN OUT AFTER THE GRAND NATIONAL 10/04/10

HQ

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 17:23

i don't want him do leave... liverpool will miss him...... at least i will do

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 17:27

same here :(

Snöflinga
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 17:35

i really dont understand why they are selling him. i think hes a gorgeous footballer... sometimes i really dont understand what lfc is doiing. seems like they are just trying to sell some players to get some money to repay their debts ... like they did it with Xabi =((

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 17:44

well what he did was wrong, but selling isnt the answer, thats true :(

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 17:50

is albert really sold? i read he is just loaned.... but i'm not sure...

i think he did well at liverpool, he is a superb winger... and i cant't understand rafa why he din't use him more often....

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 18:00

I also will miss him if he is really gone because I love him and he is a great footballer, but it was not so fair from him when he is resembled the team for a "sinking boat" before an important match
I really cant understand why he did it, it was so childish I think, but in despite of I love him and wish him a team where he can play in every match :)

anyway thanks for the pic!

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/4/2010, 18:13

I just read about an agreement about £6 mio. I think...

CAT_IMG Posted on 13/4/2010, 01:05

Group:

offline.

LOL @ his hair lol

I don't even know why he said that things. But I really hope he gets the chance to play in a team where he can have more minutes to play than the ones he hasn't had at Liverpool.

Thanks Katta

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/4/2010, 12:14

Thanks

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2010, 15:58

and now he isn't at least in the nt.
sad, sad, sad.......

albert i miss you!

73 replies since 11/3/2009, 14:36   704 views