CAT_IMG Posted on 2/4/2009, 18:33

QUOTE (jade15 @ 2/4/2009, 16:09)
ha ha LOL someone should pin down frank and get it out of him LOL

I would like to be the one to do that lol

Yeah you would hope that he would respect elen s feelings but you never know

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/4/2009, 10:38

Back up i volunteered myself LOL!

I think he's a nice guy and she is the mother of his children! Everything he does is well documented so i would have thought he wouldn't want his children growing up reading how their dad hurt their mum!

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/4/2009, 21:33

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

she is sooo pretty, i like her better than elen already, but then im biased cos i never liked elen anyway lol

web.  Top
pea18
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/4/2009, 09:42

thanks i think she is really pretty

sm2bg
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/4/2009, 11:43

That story is a month old, nothing has actually been confirmed, at the moment its just rumours.

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/4/2009, 11:59

Frank's spokeman said : 'There is no relationship. She is close with some of Frank's friends.'

8lampard
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/4/2009, 11:49

Is Lamps seeing double?

ENGLAND ace FRANK LAMPARD looks like he enjoyed a well deserved beer or two after Chelsea's thrilling victory over arch rivals Liverpool.

The midfielder - who scored twice as the Blues drew 4-4 (aggregate 7-5) in the Champions League quarter-final - hit Boujis night club in Fulham for a celebratory night out with his teammates including DIDIER DROGBA, SALOMON KALOU and MICHAEL ESSIEN.

His stunning new model girlfriend SASKIA BOXFORD was also present.

However she didn't hang around for long as Frank was later spotted drinking tequila in the corner of the club on his own.

Perhaps the short-lived appearance was due to Frank's foxy ex ELEN RIVES being in the vicinty.

The Spanish senorita - mother of Frank's young daughter LUNA - was snapped leaving local restaurant Zuma after some posh nosh with pals.

Interestingly sources say Frank's best pal and fellow Chelsea star JOHN TERRY was a fellow diner.

I bet the defender has never gobbled up his grub so quickly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2377938.ece

i don't recognize saskia on the pics

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/4/2009, 11:52

QUOTE (8lampard @ 15/4/2009, 12:49)
Is Lamps seeing double?

ENGLAND ace FRANK LAMPARD looks like he enjoyed a well deserved beer or two after Chelsea's thrilling victory over arch rivals Liverpool.

The midfielder - who scored twice as the Blues drew 4-4 (aggregate 7-5) in the Champions League quarter-final - hit Boujis night club in Fulham for a celebratory night out with his teammates including DIDIER DROGBA, SALOMON KALOU and MICHAEL ESSIEN.

His stunning new model girlfriend SASKIA BOXFORD was also present.

However she didn't hang around for long as Frank was later spotted drinking tequila in the corner of the club on his own.

Perhaps the short-lived appearance was due to Frank's foxy ex ELEN RIVES being in the vicinty.

The Spanish senorita - mother of Frank's young daughter LUNA - was snapped leaving local restaurant Zuma after some posh nosh with pals.

Interestingly sources say Frank's best pal and fellow Chelsea star JOHN TERRY was a fellow diner.

I bet the defender has never gobbled up his grub so quickly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2377938.ece

i don't recognize saskia on the pics

She is not Saskia Boxford

8lampard
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/4/2009, 12:05

It seemed to me well lol. the sun has of make a mistake

mayu 2
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/4/2009, 17:40

she is very pretty and has a great fashion sense!

8lampard
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/4/2009, 09:39

On the Blues

John Terry looks like he enjoyed the celebrations after Chelsea’s FA Cup glory.

The Blues boys, who beat Arsenal to reach the final, were at London’s Movida club until 4am, with Frank Lampard and new girlfriend Saskia Boxford, 23.

The night was marred when a girl was glassed in a fight.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2385277.ece

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea players party until 4am..but narrowly escape bloodbath after catfight breaks out

Chelsea football players narrowly escaped a bloodbath when a violent fight broke out just minutes after they left a London nightclub.
John Terry, 30, Frank Lampard, 28, and Joe Cole, 27, were partying at exclusive West End club Movida on Saturday night, where a girl was left covered in blood after being hit on the head with a wine bottle.

Having secured their place in the FA Cup final after a 2-1 victory over Arsenal, the boys celebrated until 4am and were eventually driven away at closing time, less than five minutes before the catfight erupted outside.

A witness told the Daily Star: 'Just after 4am, when the club closes, the players came out and went off in cars.

'Then a few minutes after they had gone, a group of women left the club. There were some words exchanged and then one girl came up with a wine bottle in her hand.
'She bottled the girl in the blue dress before driving off with her friends.'
The girl appeared to have sustained serious head and wrist injuries as she sat on the pavement in shock.

Earlier in the evening, the footballers were joined by fellow team mates Didier Drogba, 31, Micheal Essien, 26, and Soloman Kalou, 23.
Lampard was also joined by his rumoured new girlfriend Saskia Boxford, 23, but clearly keen to dispel any reports, she left alone at 3.30am before worse for wear Lampard emerged 40 minutes later.
Kalou didn't appear to display the same discretion as he left the club in a taxi with a mystery brunette, who was pictured clutching a single red rose.

Notably absent however, was singer Cheryl Cole's husband Ashley, who made the decision to stay away.
Perhaps the Girls Aloud star has put a stop to his partying after reports emerged he had cheated on her with a hairdresser last year.
Worse for wear: Fellow team mates Dider Drogba, left, and Joe Cole were also celebrating securing a place in the FA Cup final

A spokesman for Lampard said he could not comment on the fight as it broke out after the players had left.
He said: They weren't there. They were sensible boys and they had already left.'
A Movida spokesman claimed the incident was unrelated to the players presence.
He said: 'This has got nothing to do with Chelsea Football Club or players so we will not be making a comment.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...breaks-out.html

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2009, 14:48

Saskia Boxford the woman rumoured to be the new girlfriend of Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard shopping in Knightsbridge with an unknown male companion London, England - 23.04.09

image image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, Lampard has previously insisted he is not dating Miss Boxford and had dinner with her on one occasion only.

Daily Mail

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2009, 14:49

Thanks Carla :) x
Im so confused right now with al these stories!

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2009, 14:54

I don't think they are dating. They have been pictured once together, his spokesmen has said they are just friends. It looks like she is with another guy, she was pictured holding hands with another man at wembley

104 replies since 2/4/2009, 13:43   1257 views