News Thread

« Older   Newer »
afryvilla7
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/7/2009, 21:25

gracias

roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 12:01

David increases the family

Patricia will give to light to his second daughter in hours, to a girl who will be called Olaya

The "Guaje" is on the verge of receiving one of the best gifts of all their life. It will be no trophy or individual prize, neither a contract improvement, nor any other related to soccer, goals including, but the birth of his second daughter. The valencianista family is on the verge of growing of the hand of Olaya Villa, whose lighting will take place in the next hours. The baby already completely is developed, and, therefore, when leaving accounts at the end of month, the wife of the soccer player, Patricia, will be able to advance to days the childbirth. So imminent it is the arrival to the world of the girl who ´7´ trusts being able to see it for the first time before traveling to earth Norwegians. What it does not wish by anything of the world the ram is to lose the moment at which the sister of Zaida, her first-born, arrives at the world. This would happen if the birth of Olaya took place or past tomorrow, when the player comprises of the expedition that will make debut in the Euroliga against the Stabaek. David, conscious of the importance of the party, at no moment has considered to request permission to remain in Valencia during these days. Villa is trying to make normal life until the moment of the childbirth. For that reason yesterday, hours after visiting for the last time the gynecologist who attends his wife - the same one who the previous time, worked like one more in the Sport City. The international completed all the session and it was especially smiling during the same, in which it arrived to be asked for companions and employees of the club by the imminent birth of Olaya. Also it is predicted that ´7´ participates with the rest of the group in the session this morning. After the same, that yes, will return immediately next to its wife, Patricia, that is attended by its family and the one of the player. Besides their fathers-in-law, the parents of Guaje and one of their brothers, Aída, are for days in the city of the Túria to help to the pair in everything what lack does. The awaited birth of Olaya will allow to the end and its close friends to at night revivir the experience sensations from the 7 to the 8 of December of 2005. That one dawn, in the Clinic Chiron, arrived at the world the first daughter from the end: Zaida. This one, is worthy to be remembered, had like first gift a valencianista luggage like which Lucia its father in his first season in the set of Mestalla. Without a doubt that the Guaje, once surpassed the most moved summer of, in which it could clock on and off by Madrid and Barcelona, will celebrate the lighting of his second descendant in its next goal. Only lack to know when it will make the typical movement of arms as if it deserved a baby or will be placed the finger in the mouth to the style ´chupete´; in some of both started off against the Stabaek or in the first commitments It was the celebration of somewhat with the Valencia, in the middle of the past campaign, the one that showed that the woman of ´7´ returned to be pregnant. Villa was placed the ball underneath the t-shirt and ran one ago of córners to make public who Olaya was directed. Now already she arrives.

I Translated as well as possible ^_^

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 12:54

thank you so much, that translated this text for those who cant understand spanish :)
i cant wait to born the little Olaya and to see her first pics ^_^
sure she will be as cute as her father and sister :wub:

716...joana...716
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 13:01

wow thanks

roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 20:59

Villa increases the family

Patricia already has given to light the small Olaya.

The Guaje is of congratulations. The woman of the valencianista forward, Patricia, has given today to light the small Olaya, that back becomes the second daughter of the marriage after the birth of Zaida years. The Asturian one, in fact, has had to absent this morning of the training although a principle this anticipating that participated in the preparatory session.

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 21:20

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

thanks
she gave birth already wow
i bet she will be cute like her sis hate the name though

web.  Top
roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 23:11

Valencia CF congratulates to David Villa by the birth of its Olaya daughter, Congratulations to all the family of `Guaje

The club wants to congratulate to David Villa, and its wife Patricia González by the birth of his second east Olaya daughter Tuesday 18 of August. `Guaje' and its wife, already were parents of his first Zaida daughter, and so now they have a new joy in house. New born Olaya, it comes to give to happiness to the family Villa, and to thus become, in a great valencianista. From the official Web we wished our major him of the enhorabuenas. Congratulations!

I Translated as well as possible

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2009, 23:42

Group:

offline.

Awwwwwwwwwwww congratulations to them *__*

:D :D :D :D

lol

716...joana...716
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 11:02

congrats

roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 11:19

Olaya already is here

The Guaje was again father yesterday at noon in the Clinic Chiron. The end travels to prepared Norway to dedicate a goal to him

Day 18 will never be able to forget David Villa of August of 2009. Yesterday, festival of Santa Elena, employer of the archaeologists, the valencianista forward finally saw be born to his second daughter: Olaya. The wife of the soccer player, Patricia González, at noon gave to light to the girl in the Clinic Chiron of the city of the Túria. Everything was well during the childbirth and the small one weighed a little more three kilos. It could not have chosen better day the small sister of Zaida, first-born of ´7´, to come to the world. Mainly, because of it to have done today or tomorrow, with the picture blanquinegro in earth Norwegians to face the Stabaek, its father could not have been present in the lighting. Now that risk has disappeared completely, the Guaje will be able to take the calm airplane and with the own satisfaction of that finishes increasing its family. The encounter of the Euroliga, besides being the official opening of the Valencia in this season, appears like the perfect moment so that the ram dedicates a goal to Olaya. The Asturian one, that the past campaign already made public the pregnancy of his wife during a celebration in Mestalla, will jump to the turf of the Telenor Sand with the intention to somewhat mark for his second daughter. The small one will someday rest more next to its mother in a room of the first plant of the Clinic Chiron. It was there where the two were transferred after the childbirth, which they attended almost all the close friends of David and Patricia. The parents of both, as well as one of the brothers of ´7´, Aída, wanted to be to their in a while so important side. Identical situation to which one lived the 7 on December of 2005, when Zaida was born under the supervision of the same gynecologist who in this opportunity. The birth of Olaya in the last motivated the absence of international the training in Paternal. Villa, who afternoon previous had exercised itself with total normality to the orders of Unai Emery, did not train before the imminence of the childbirth: her wife was in the room of expansion while the group worked behind closed doors. That it did not go to the appointment, that yes, did not prevent that the forward blanquinegro comprises of the list and starts off with vitola of titling in the morning shock before the Stabaek. Although it will be this morning when it receives the collective congratulation, the Guaje already shared his happiness with several companions in the later hours to the lighting. First with that he had a discussion personally was with Miguel Moyà Angel, who, accompanied by the doctor of the first equipment, Chiron had gone first thing to the Clinic after undergoing a alergénico bud. The majority of the components of the group called by telephone to ´7´ to transmit their satisfaction to him by the birth. Between that they saw of near the second descendant of Villa, Olaya, was its representative. Jose Luis Tamargo took advantage of that he had myself to move to Valencia to negotiate the possible separation of Angle, del that also exerts like agent, to go to the Clinic Chiron. It was a date indicated for David and all that want to him. For that reason, because the small one already has come to the world, the valencianismo is of congratulations.

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 12:01

aww thanks that you translated it :)
CONGRATS to them :) wish all the best!

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 15:56

congrats to them both. i wonder why they spell it olaya instead of olalla?

roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 23:02

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 19/8/2009, 16:56)
congrats to them both. i wonder why they spell it olaya instead of olalla?

I have not idea :wacko:

roja7
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/8/2009, 23:17

I´m again father, and that me makes very happy to me

" From my official web, I feel very happy of can to share this happy news with all you, the joy that I feel after to have been in yesterday father for the second time.My second daughter is called Olaya and was born at noon, weighing almost three kilos. Everything was well as much for the small one as for its enchanted mother and we are all the family with its arrival that in addition means ours less than second great satisfaction in four years, when we lived the arrival on Zaida. It makes special illusion me share with you my happiness and logically I am going to try to turn that motivation into professional successes, to be able dedicárselos family and to enjoy them next to all you. A hug and thanks for your support. "

I Translated as well as possible, I hope that all you can understand

Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/8/2009, 13:40

David Villa Tipped To Beat Cristiano Ronaldo To Golden Boot
26th August 2009

The bookmakers expect David Villa to be the hitman to beat as the Primera Division kicks off afresh.

It's less than a fortnight until the Spanish football season gets under way and bet365 have been fine-tuning their odds ahead of the new campaign. One market which they have been pricing up is the Leading Goalscorer market, with several Barcelona and Real Madrid players forming an orderly queue.

However, it's Valencia's David Villa who is the 6/1 favourite with bet365, with the bookmaker clearly rating the Spanish international's chances of beating off the opposition. There's little doubt that Villa is a class act, and perhaps he'll get more game time than some of his rivals at the Bernabeu and Camp Nou.

Nevertheless, Cristiano Ronaldo had a formidable scoring record in the colours of Manchester United, so there will be plenty of bet365 customers having a nibble of the 13/2 that he hits the ground running in Spain and wins the Golden Boot. His team-mate Karim Benzema, meanwhile, is also 13/2 with bet365. Indeed, the former Lyon striker has arguably looked more dangerous in pre-season.

Champions Barcelona also have a couple of players in single figure odds, with new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13/2) and Lionel Messi (9/1) needing no introduction. Thierry Henry has been priced at 20/1 with bet365, while Real’s Kaka is a 22/1 chance to top the charts.

32 replies since 29/4/2009, 09:58   233 views