News & Interviews

« Older   Newer »
kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2009, 17:51

that is good to hear

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/5/2009, 00:08

I don't know which one for i don't read that kind of crap but a friend warned that the tabs are coming up with some shitty stories about Xabi's desire to leave Anfield with recycled gossips from last year <_<

I guess we have to brace ourselves for a summer of gossips and rumours about Xabi...again! <_< :angry:

I can't wait for the England Team to be back on track, it will give the papers something else to focus on! :rolleyes:

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/5/2009, 12:02

:( I hope this isnt true
Xabi Alonso could be on his way out of Liverpool, however, after his agent told Benitez his client wants to move on. Real Madrid are favourites to land the Spain international, but could face competition from Arsenal , Manchester City and Juventus.

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/5/2009, 12:12

Group:

offline.

No, Xabi cant leave Liverpool

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/5/2009, 13:19

Yeah so that's from News of the World who said they were basically the one and only ones to know about Xabi's agent coming to Liverpool on Friday. Not the BBC, The Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Independant or any other paper in the entire world! Just them! :rolleyes: They are better than the CIA!

And News of the World even know what they talked about because they found a tusted friend of Xabi's. A friend Xabi would say everything about his moods and thoughts about his career.
AND a friend who would gladly spills the beans with News of the World <_<

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 03:17

I Dunno Whether It Has Been Officially Confirmed Or Not..

But This Morning I've Watched EUROSPORTNEWS And They Said That Xabi Is Agreed For 22 Mil Transfer To Real Madrid!

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 03:55

rafa sad its bullshit .he wont be sellin the best players and that includes xabi !

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 20:01

Now that Gareth bloody Barry's off sucking the lawn at Manchester City, they try to make us believe Benite sold Alonso?

And after they gave that information no one else is mentionning, did they say who Rafa's planning to find to replace the best playmaker in the world? Carlos Tevez maybe :rolleyes: <_<

I was reading that right before coming here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/20...er-gareth-barry

There are some lines that don't make any sense! I mean before the money situation, the title is the priority and how on Earth is Liverpool going to manage that without Xabi?

And if Benitez needs cash, why doesn'ty he sell all those players who are paid to do nothing but polishing the benches with their arses at Anfield?

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 20:07

That's What My Friend Told Me Earlier Jules!

They Wanted To Sell Xabi For Barry!

This Morning..All The Media Including News And Papers In My Country Said That Xabi Had Reported Agreed For The Transfer Of 22 Million To Real Madrid..And The Best Part Is Rafa Wanted To Switch Him With Gabriel Heinze And Another Player..I Forgot His Name!

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 20:53

QUOTE ({MyaZaRa;- @ 2/6/2009, 20:07)
That's What My Friend Told Me Earlier Jules!

They Wanted To Sell Xabi For Barry!

This Morning..All The Media Including News And Papers In My Country Said That Xabi Had Reported Agreed For The Transfer Of 22 Million To Real Madrid..And The Best Part Is Rafa Wanted To Switch Him With Gabriel Heinze And Another Player..I Forgot His Name!

What country? Because last summer, in Spain (his native country not just some random country) the papers actually said he agreed a deal with Juventus. So according to them, he has been playing for Juve since last summer <_<

And the whole selling Xabi for Barry is nonsense because Villa was ready to let him go for free.

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/6/2009, 02:09

Mine? Malaysia..

Most Of The Newspapers Said That Xabi Agreed To Go To Real..

Meanwhile In The TV News..They Said Rafa Will Sold Xabi In Order To Get Barry For 13 Million..

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/6/2009, 05:42

barry is at man city( so much for ambition and champions league football) it wuld be utter bullshit to sell xabi ! i hope rafa doesnt score this own goal !

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/6/2009, 07:17

if yes I need someone to give me an alibi <_<

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/6/2009, 10:41

QUOTE ({MyaZaRa;- @ 3/6/2009, 02:09)
Mine? Malaysia..

Most Of The Newspapers Said That Xabi Agreed To Go To Real..

Meanwhile In The TV News..They Said Rafa Will Sold Xabi In Order To Get Barry For 13 Million..

Yes, obviously the news of Barry being sold to Man City hasn't travelled all the way to Malaysia. Actually, i think the news from last summer just arrived...

So I think i'm going to pass on news about the Premiership as seen through the media in Malaysia. I don't even trust the media in England when it comes to the news about the Premiership. When Mourinho went to Inter Milan, all the papers said the players would all follow and had already contact signed and everything.

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/6/2009, 14:37

Nope..They Haven't Travelled Yet!

But Yesterday I Saw In One Of The Free Papers That My Dad Got Said Barry Become The Target Of Man. City Along With Terry, Kaka And Ronaldinho..

And On Today's Press..New Stories Up..The New Manager Of Real Madrid Wanted To Put A Lot Of Effort To Get Xabi...They Really Wanted Him In Order To Create The Successful Real Madrid Like A Long Time Ago..

144 replies since 6/5/2009, 15:16   823 views