The Wedding

« Older   Newer »
xLexiex
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 15:01

Thanx :) x

CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 18:22

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

thanks for all the pics x
can't wait to see carly's dress! and although i wouldnt wear tonis dress myself, i think she looks AMAZING in it -she's pulling it off really well :)
bit confused as to why carrick wasnt at rio's wedding though lol

web.  Top
Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 18:23

QUOTE (lulubelle @ 21/6/2009, 21:22)
thanks for all the pics x
can't wait to see carly's dress! and although i wouldnt wear tonis dress myself, i think she looks AMAZING in it -she's pulling it off really well :)
bit confused as to why carrick wasnt at rio's wedding though lol

Rio's wedding next week. :rolleyes:

chemsy
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 19:14

aww! :wub: thanks a lot !!carly is just lovely!!! can't wait to see her dress ^_^ bless !

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 20:17

thanks for the pictures

Pia Lampard..!!
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2009, 20:26

Thanks so much!

Molly_182
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 03:53

thanks for these! cant wait to see the magazine spread!

Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 06:17

Carly's Wedding Swells

SMILING newlywed WAG CARLY ZUCKER looks radiant as Mrs JOE COLE — and possibly pregnant.

Her figure-hugging white dress seemed to outline a baby bump at her wedding brunch yesterday.

And even though she and Joe and haven’t announced she’s expecting, 24-year-old Carly has admitted she’s mad keen to be a mum.

She began the do for 50 family and close friends in a yellow dress before changing to the white.

The brunette often hugged her England footie star hubby in the garden at the posh Hempel Hotel near London’s Hyde Park.

One guest said: “Carly and Joe were over the moon they’re finally man and wife, but they were both a bit tired after the wedding.”

Fitness trainer Carly said recently: “Joe and I will be starting a family as soon as we are married.

“Ideally I’d like to get pregnant on honeymoon. That way I’ll give birth just before the World Cup.”

The couple’s £3million wedding was at London’s Chelsea Royal Hospital on Saturday.

Guests included Joe’s Chelsea teammate JOHN TERRY and wife TONI POOLE, and Man United’s MICHAEL CARRICK and wife LISA ROUGHEAD.

Joe, 27, and Carly sold the rights to a glossy mag.

They’re giving the £2million fee to charity.

imageimageimage

It's other-half-time..

It's a Cole newlywed world for the former Carly Zucker as she hugs hubby Joe yesterday.

The 24-year-old looked loved up as she celebrated her first day of married life with the Chelsea ace, 27, at an outdoor brunch.

The couple, who married on Saturday, were joined by friends and family in the garden of West London's £600 a night Hempel Hotel.

One guest said: "It was a wonderful wedding, but Joe and Carly wanted to keep this a low-key event for close friends and family only.

"They are both really looking forward to their honeymoon."

The garden was used for the final wedding scene in hit film Notting Hill. Carly began the day in a canary yellow knee-length dress before changing into a figure-hugging cream number.

Meanwhile, Joe looked a little the worse for wear and made sure he kept his designer sunglasses on. Carly has told how she hopes she and Joe will be parents by the time of next summer's World Cup.

She said: "Joe and I will be starting a family as soon as we are married. Ideally I would like to get pregnant on honeymoon. That way I will give birth just before the World Cup.

"Joe will be a brilliant dad and I can't wait for us to be a family."

Just give him a few days to recover though, eh?

Edited by Alice_ - 22/6/2009, 10:31

standardwomen
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 08:09

She's not pregnant xxxx

Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 08:18

QUOTE (standardwomen @ 22/6/2009, 11:09)
She's not pregnant xxxx

I always believed she wasnt :D Thats the answer, thank you for clearing it up :)

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 08:19

QUOTE (standardwomen @ 22/6/2009, 09:09)
She's not pregnant xxxx

how do u knw tht .. juss curious !

MzPerfect
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 10:32

i doubt it, not the way she got pissed on her hen night, she wouldnt do that x

Snöflinga
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 13:45

she looks great. thank you ^^

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 13:47

Football star Joe Cole and Carly Zucker marry in HELLO! world exclusive

The Royal Hospital in Chelsea was the setting for the romantic wedding of football star Joe Cole and his long-term love Carly Zucker. On Saturday the sportsman and his beautiful fiancée tied the knot in a special ceremony attended by a number of famous faces, and HELLO! was there to exclusively capture their big day.

"I play for Chelsea, we live in Chelsea – so it made sense to get married here," said the 27-year-old winger who wed I'm A Celebrity... star Carly, 25, in the 17th Century chapel at the Royal Hospital before celebrating at a reception on the site of the famous flower show.

This week's issue of the magazine – number 1078 – features world-exclusive pictures of the happy couple exchanging their vows and snaps from the party afterwards, attended by stars including fellow footballer John Terry and his wife Toni, and EastEnders actress Kara Tointon.

"Even I was surprised by how unbelievably stunning Carly looked," Joe confides of his new wife, who chose a classic figure-hugging Oscar de la Renta wedding gown complete with a floor-length veil. "She was more beautiful than I have ever seen her."

And there is even more insider info in next week's magazine, which will include additional pictures from the couple's reception party and details of the funny speeches, the cutting of the cake and the all important first dance.

Meanwhile, the most recent copy of HELLO! - on sale from Tuesday June 23 – also features full coverage of all the stars at Royal Ascot, and an interview with Olivia Newton John and her daughter Chloe, who reveal why they have plenty to smile about.

*Jadey*
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 13:51

i'll buy it 2mora and scan it on my school scanner! Ohh she looks nice though!

112 replies since 20/6/2009, 15:25   1546 views