Thanks, but I had already posted them!

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2010, 20:31

i'd love to see some new pics....

CAT_IMG Posted on 21/5/2010, 20:36

Group:

offline.

Translated from: http://www.elcorreogallego.es/santiago/ecg...dNoticia-549391

This Saturday there'll be the baptism of the 'Niño' Torres' daughter in Compostela

The ceremony will be tomorrow at the San Francisco Church / / The girl was born in July in La Rosaleda/ / The striker is in Compostela recovering from a meniscus injury.

El Niño fulfills his promise. When Nora was born at the hospital La Rosaleda the daughter of the footballer Fernando Torres and the compostelean Olalla Domínguez, the Spanish national team striker and Liverpool player said the girl would be baptized in the city where her mother is from/natural, in particular, the neighborhood/district of San Lázaro.

Ten months after that July 8 in which the Madridilean striker posed kissing his wife and taking up his little Nora, at the gates of the compostelean hospital, the couple will take tomorrow, Saturday, her daughter to the church of San Francisco to receive the baptismal waters.

The famous footballer, who has just been called up by the national coach Vicente del Bosque for the World Cup in South Africa, has had time to prepare the baptism of his daughter, although he takes several weeks living in the house of his in-laws in Santiago, after suffering a meniscus injury that has kept him away from the pitch.

Since Santiago he has been moving regularly to the Celta de Vigo's sports facilities to speed his recovery for the World Cup, that will be starting on June 16.

Fernando Torres and his wife met in Estorde, on the Costa da Morte, where the striker's family spent the summers. In the seven years of their relationship until her daughter was born, Olalla has always been very discreet with the press.

In Santiago this girl is known, besides her husband, as being a great fan of skating, a sport she has practiced in the Fontiñas' club.

ctorres
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/5/2010, 22:34

Thanks Vani - hope they have a lovely day! Would like to see some pictures but it is a private family occasion!

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/5/2010, 07:48

awwwwww. i'm not sure if there will be some pics.... but i think it's nice to baptize nora near olallas hometown.....

scandalicious
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/5/2010, 11:22

thanks for the translation Vani, great as always! :D

I hope they have a great day :wub:

Snöflinga
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/5/2010, 11:57

thank you ^^ im sure they will a nice time togehter before the world cup =D

hellogirl9
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/5/2010, 16:32

footiefan
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/5/2010, 15:48

Aww. How nice. Bet they looked like an adorable family.

Lilmzlfc
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2010, 18:47

Hello everyone,
Aww i think little Nora is a beautiful baby, Thank Vani for translatig the baptism post, agree with you guys i think its so cute how Nora gets baptised near Olallas hometown :)

70 replies since 3/9/2009, 14:21   2823 views