OK! Magazine Column

« Older   Newer »
_Amy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/5/2012, 10:00

Alex Gerrard column: I need some alone time with Steven

Alex Gerrard says: I’m off on holiday to Dubai this week with Steven.

It’s the first time I’ve left Lourdes, so I’m a bit nervous. I can’t wait for some sun and for us to have some alone time together – I won’t be moving from the sunlounger the entire time!

I need a holiday after last weekend, when I threw a party for Lexi’s sixth birthday.

There were 30 kids and the theme was ‘pop stars and divas’.

Lilly was dressed as Rihanna and Lexi as Beyoncé! They looked like those kids out of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, it was hilarious!

I’m fixated on the John Travolta story in the press. There have always been unfounded rumours that he’s gay, and I think it’s really sad if he has to hide it because of his career.

But can someone really live a lie like that? It’s such a big thing to carry around.

I love the Mollie King and Prince Harry saga.

She’s now said he’s out of her league – Mollie’s talking about it a lot and I wonder whether it’s all a cover-up because they’re actually together!

I think they’re a good match, although I couldn’t handle being royalty, life would completely change.

The Palace probably wouldn’t like her dressing all sexy for The Saturdays videos, would they?

Russell Brand has reportedly said that splitting from Katy Perry was a big mistake.

I liked them as a couple, but they weren’t together for long before they split! There’s a reason why you break up in the first place, so it’s probably better to move on – and they do move on fast in Hollywood!

I’ve been reading lately that Richard Branson is planning on sending people into space in rockets.

Loads of celebs like Brad and Angelina want to go, but there’s no chance I’d do that.

A plane’s scary enough, never mind going to outer space!

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/6/2012, 16:23

e32d70194698579

scanned by me - DO NOT REPOST

cazzymoo
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/8/2012, 20:02

ALEX Gerrard talks Karl Lagerfeld's insults and the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart split.
The summer holidays have been a nightmare for the kids this year with the weather being so bad.
When it’s raining they can’t even play outside.
They get so bored and just end up arguing.
Luckily, it was sunny last Saturday so I took them to a children’s theme park near us called Gullivers World and they loved it.
I’ve also just booked flights to Portugal to go away for a week just before they go back to school and that’s given them something to look forward to.
I’ve been watching the Olympics and I thought Tom Daley was great – I can’t believe he’s 18.
It was a shame he didn’t win a medal but I thought the abuse he got on Twitter was disgusting.
[See more: Cheryl Cole and Tom Daley have Twitter banter, we'll be watching for her at our local lido]
Tom’s father died last year from cancer, and one bully tweeted him saying that he let his dad down by not winning gold.
People are always saying nasty things on Twitter and it seems to be getting worse – it puts me off joining.
That and I wouldn’t really know what I was doing!
Karl Lagerfeld has put his foot in it again, saying he doesn’t like Pippa Middleton’s face.
I can’t help but wonder, though, after the backlash he got for calling Adele ‘fat’, whether he does it on purpose for publicity.
But to be honest, if he picked on me I think I’d be made up that he knew who I was!
But I’d milk it all I could so he’d give me free Chanel handbags to apologise!
It’s a shame to hear Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have split up.
I couldn’t believe she’s said to have cheated.
I’m not big on Twilight but my kids are and we were watching one of the films the night before the news came out.
It’s a bit over the top how some fans have reacted, though.
I saw a clip of one girl in floods of tears.
It’s scary how seriously fans take it.
Robert and Kristen still have a promotional tour to do for the next film and I can’t help thinking something is going to happen.
These fans don’t seem to be able to control themselves.

COLLARED
ALEX Gerrard adds a bit of glam to her outfit with this crystal collar.
She says: "I bought this Karl shirt collar from Net-A-Porter last week.
"I love the detail, especially the amber crystal."

RACY IN LACE
ALEX Gerrard thinks Bar Refaeli looked stunning in her lace dress.
She says: "I saw a picture of Bar Refaeli wearing a long, black lace dress for a shoot recently.
"She posted pics on Twitter and looked gorgeous in all of them."

ALLURING
ALEX Gerrard has chosen a classic Chanel smell.
She says: "I bought a bottle of Chanel Allure for the first time in years yesterday.
"You can get a hair mist as well."

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 8/8/2012, 22:18

"But I’d milk it all I could so he’d give me free Chanel handbags to apologise!"

At least she's honest. I'd probably do the same ;)

ALEX Gerrard thinks Bar Refaeli looked stunning in her lace dress.
She says: "I saw a picture of Bar Refaeli wearing a long, black lace dress for a shoot recently.
"She posted pics on Twitter and looked gorgeous in all of them."

YES. ALEX KNOWS BAR. I like knowing this, I love Bar omfghjasdsioshdfosiajk.

She's still so boring omg. :')

1098 replies since 10/11/2009, 16:36   13207 views