Christine Bleakley, Frank Lampard's Girlfriend

« Older   Newer »
lovingalex
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2009, 08:15

.peace. ok then i think she's not that ugly looks little old but still pretty and one think i learned about frank is he really loves spanish looking womens..

ioannakaka
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2009, 15:14

yes i've notice it too!!!!

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 01:27

Christine Bleakley will watch new boyfriend Frank Lampard play football - from the away end!

Christine Bleakley risks falling foul of new boyfriend Frank Lampard – and all because she is trying to share his passion for footie.

The One Show presenter is going to watch Chelsea striker Frank in action today.

But if Lamps scores, poor Christine won’t be able to cheer, because she’ll be in with all the away fans at Stamford Bridge.

The northern Irish lass has been invited to attend the match as guest of honour of her friends – all diehard Evertonians.

So she has been ordered to hide her “Lampard 8” Chelsea shirt, and keep schtum.

Our source reveals: “Christine was never, it is fair to say, a hardened football fanatic prior to meeting Frank. But since then she’s really started making an effort and taking an interest in the full-time footie scores, monitoring both Frank and the club’s progress.

“Some of her closest friends are well-connected Everton supporters and they’ve invited her to go along this weekend. They’ve given her full hospitality tickets and access to the chairman’s box – Bill Kenwright, the chairman of Everton that is.

“Christine immediately called Frank to tell him she was coming to cheer him on – and then had to admit it would be from the wrong end of the ground.

“He laughed it off, and told her she was forgiven, so long as she didn’t join in chanting some of the Toffees’ risque terrace songs.”

“It’s also going to be a cloak and dagger job getting her into the ground.

“But she is really excited, and has told Frank he’d better score her a goal!”

The politics graduate, who has been dating Frank for two months, plans to meet him after the match in the players’ lounge... Ahh!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/1...15875-21891139/

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 20:48

Tv presenter Christine Bleakley looks on during the Barclays Premier League match between Chelsea and Everton at Stamford Bridge on December 12, 2009 in London, England.

image image image image image

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 20:59

Thanks Carla, now that shes at the game the papers will probably make this a bigger thing now.

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 21:03

I think it makes the relationship official now

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 21:27

This week, Amanda gets the gossip on Christine and Frank, and does her best Mariah impression

Tuesday, November 24

With a loved-up Christine Bleakley
I join my new BF Christine Bleakley on The One Show sofa and have such a laugh. Adrian Chiles and Christine are a great double act and are both cheesed off about recent reports that they've fallen out over Christine's relationship with footballer Frank Lampard.

You'll be pleased to know that Adrian and Christine are as close as ever. There's never been anything going on between them, no one is heartbroken, and they have the same banter and chemistry as always.

Later, my hubby Chris and I take Christine to dinner and, of course, I grill her about Frank. I don't want to betray our friendship, but I can say that they're taking things very slowly - they've found being under the spotlight at such an early stage of their relationship very daunting. However, judging by the width of the grin Christine is permanently sporting at the moment - even wider than normal - things are going well Watch this space!

Thursday, November 26

Amanda sings for SantaToday, I follow in Mariah Carey's pampered footsteps by singing solo at a Christmas concert at London's Westfield shopping centre. She was the last person to perform here so I have to get into full diva mode (without the huge entourage, unfortunately!).

The place is packed and I'm terrified as I've only had an hour to rehearse. As I definitely don't have the lungs of Mariah I'm grateful the audience doesn't have any Britain's Got Talent-style buzzers, otherwise it might be a short concert!

But I hold it together - despite knowing that Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend, Jackie St Claire, is filming my festive renditions on her mobile phone so Simon won't miss my performance!

Later in the evening Chris, Jackie, her husband Carl and I are joined by Christine again for dinner at Mr Chow in Knightsbridge. Sadly she's sans Frank because he's resting an injured thigh. Bless.

Simon then invites us all over to his for a nightcap so we rock up about midnight. Luckily, Jackie's recording of my singing doesn't work so I escape a critique from Simon. Phew!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/fabulous/c...impression.html

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 22:42

aww Mandy Holden xD Never knew she was a blue! :)

hellogirl9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 23:02

thanks don't like her very much

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/12/2009, 23:40

Posh shows Christine Bleakley how to win WAG show
Frank Lampard's new girl out-done by Queen WAG Victoria Beckham

SHE boots... she scores - Christine Bleakley takes her first shot at Wag style as she supports new man Frank Lampard at Stamford Bridge yesterday.

But despite her fancy footwork in a pair of teetering £700 Louboutin heels, The One Show host didn't stand a chance of beating Queen Wag Posh, who stepped out in Paris in a super-glam fake-fur jacket, leather jeans and skyscraper shoes.

To be fair on 30-year-old Christine, it was only her first outing to see Chelsea star Lamps play since we revealed their romance last month.

And the sexy TV host had to sit with the away fans because she was a guest of Everton fan Amanda Holden. So she kept chants to a minimum during the 3-3 draw.

Not a bad result for Christine's debut, up against such stiff opposition.

With a bit of extra time she'll soon make the Wag Premier League.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/63...ia-Beckham.html

lovingalex
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/12/2009, 00:40

thanks

jazzyforever
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/12/2009, 13:35

thanks!she seems really sweet!

~Piia..
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/12/2009, 15:41

thanks

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/12/2009, 19:43

The One show presenter Christine Bleakley pictured on her way to Stamford Bridge, to watch for the first time Chelsea footballer boyfriend Frank Lampard play against Everton. On tow with Christine was actress Amanda Holden, who was sporting a Everton FC scarf. London. UK. 12TH DECEMBER 2009

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

© John Terry Forum

chelseababe8
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/12/2009, 20:19

thanks for the pics

310 replies since 3/12/2009, 22:07   3157 views