HELP PLEASE GIRLIES :)

« Older   Newer »
lulubelle
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/1/2010, 22:49 by: lulubelle

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

Hey, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so hope it's the right place to be doing so...
Well I've applied for unis and media writing courses, and mentioned in my Personal Statement that I authored a fashion blog (which i truthfully did begin but it never really materialised, so i've started from scratch!)
I've got interviews coming up, and just in case they want the check it out or anything (and make sure i'm not lying lol)

So...I was just wondering, if it's not too much of a hassle, could you guys possibly check out the blog and leave a few comments - even if it's just to make it look like I've got people bothering to check it haha!
Hopefully you'll like what you see and perhaps check it out for updates (which will hopefully be pretty regular), but if not then could you at least leave a comment making it look like you enjoy it in the first posts? haha SOOO SORRY TO BE A HASSLE, BUT YOU'D REEEEEEALLY BE HELPING A GIRL OUT ^_^

sorry for waffling on, most of you have probably given up reading this already...but here's a link to the blog

http://fenderfashion.typepad.com/

thankyou so much, it'll be a great help, and would be greatly appreciated!! :)
xoxoxox

web.  Top
11 replies since 12/1/2010, 22:49   49 views