News Of The World Column

« Older   Newer »
Sazdoogan
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 12:08

Thanks! I think the NOTW column is the best column out of all the columns she's done xx

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 13:06

agreeed notw and mirror were by far the best ! new! wasnt that bad .. OK! in the start was horrible and still tends to be time from time

Edited by ~Amy~ - 20/6/2010, 14:34

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 13:27

AWWWW!
I loved that onee :)
It's so cute!
xxx

cazzymoo
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 14:26

Awww soo cute :)
She is such a good wife and mum :D

Snöflinga
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 17:25

thats so nice ^^ thank you

NeNe15
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 19:24

lovely. thankyou so much

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/6/2010, 23:00

thanks

jazzyforever
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2010, 10:12

thanks for the colummn!

;mrslexie.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2010, 21:41

thank you for posting the column (:

sarahclark
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/6/2010, 22:58

Thanks for the column :D

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 02:54

'I've such a pride in our lions'
England skipper's wife and News of the World columnist Alex Curran gives us her verdict

27/06/2010
IT'S been such a great week - we've finally won a game and we played really well.

Thank goodness.

I was at Elton John's White Tie and Tiara Ball on Thursday night when I bumped into David Walliams and his new wife Lara.

David asked me: "What are you doing here?" and I got really flustered because I thought for a moment he meant at the party!

But he laughed and said: "No, why aren't you in South Africa supporting Steven? Tell him good luck." Phew.

I've really missed Stevie. It's been so hard not having him about the house for me and the girls. Especially as some WAGs have travelled to South Africa for the early games. No-one thought they'd be able to see the boys, but they have, so I felt a bit sad to be at home.

But it's the right decision to stay, 100 per cent. Steven really didn't want any distractions. And if we win today I'll definitely look at flights.

I'll probably leave Lexi and Lilly-Ella with their nan as they're too young. They can write him a card saying how much they love him. I'll go with some of Steven's family and a friend or two.

I don't know if I'll be able to see him - I hope so. But it depends on their schedule.

That comes first in a World Cup, obviously. He's got to think of the team and what's best for them.

There was real excitement at Elton's party about today's game. Everyone was asking how Steven is and getting me to pass on good luck messages.

Elton was rushing about like mad looking after his guests. It was a fab party with some amazing guests.

I know I'll be a total bag of nerves today, though. We'll watch the game at a friend's house. If the weather's good we'll have another barbecue.

I'm nervous and excited - well, probably more excited. It's bound to be another nailbiter. Especially against Germany with all the rivalry.

I know Steven won't worry - he's really calm like that. And I know all the boys will do really well. After the Slovenia match we spoke on the phone and he said everyone was on a high.

It's great they can start to enjoy the competition a bit after getting that win. It will have given them confidence.

I was just screaming at the TV! I thought I was going to burst with pride.

They really deserved it. And it's great the nation's behind them. There was so much pressure on them to perform and they did it.

When we spoke I could sense the relief in Steven.

I've been in London for a couple of days and I've bought a few little things.

I got a Helmut Lang maxi- dress in the sales. It's like a long T-shirt vest dress, but it's got some nice details on it.

Maxi-dresses are definitely my top fashion tip this summer. I also bought a couple of other vest dresses by Emilio Pucci, one white, with a black eagle design, and one khaki. Steven's a nightmare to buy for. If I'm in Cricket in Liverpool, I'll get the boys there to suggest some things. But he's so fussy it's usually a waste of money. Everything's crossed today for a win. I'm hoping it'll be at least 2-1. But I hope to goodness it doesn't go to penalties. There's nothing worse.

If Steven has to take one, I don't think I'll be able to watch. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

COME ON ENGLAND!

SHAMELESS: Steven's been relaxing by watching Shameless DVDs in his room. We're both big fans. He took a load of DVDs away with him but that's his favourite.

RED KITS: I love the red kits, they look better on TV. And Steven likes them too, because Liverpool play in red so it feels right. I'm glad everyone thinks it's a lucky kit. Red brings out Steven's suntan too! He looked really well on telly on Wednesday.

WHAT WILL I WEAR? My nightmare now is what to take to wear if we win today. It's winter in South Africa and I feel like I haven't got anything. I'll have to dig out all my old winter outfits.

But I'll definitely take blazers and jeans. It's one of those looks that is great for smart or casual and it's warm.

beckham1987
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 07:44

thanksss

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 09:35

I think this is sooo much better than her OK! one ;D
This always makes me smile hahahaha, I thought that David Walliams meant the party too then, I was all "oooooooh" to myself *LOL*
Thankyouu
xxx

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 10:49

yeah this one always much better than his OK! one, i dont like that, a little boring for me that one but this is, its good to read it :)

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 12:01

i hope notw give her a column permanently after this wc !

51 replies since 6/6/2010, 01:36   1076 views