they seem like such a lovely family :)

mimilamps
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/10/2010, 14:56

cute family, ruby is beautiful

CAT_IMG Posted on 25/10/2010, 21:27

Group:

offline.

Joe and Carly Cole are seen leaving the Mayfair Hotel in London, UK. 07/10/2010
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Sazdoogan
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/10/2010, 21:37

Thanks for all the pics :)
I know i go on all the time about what she wears but SERIOUSLY??? how can she leave to go out thinking those green trousers are nice? I know I sound harsh but I just cant physically understand it! xx

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/10/2010, 10:34

Group:

offline.

No i agree with you, her bag her top and her hair and make up are nice but the trousers!

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/10/2010, 19:03

maybe that trousers were not the best choice but if she loves it then i dont mind.. so i think everyone should wear what he or she like thats the most important ;)

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/10/2010, 19:08

i like the trousers but i dont like shirts to be put in trousers x)

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 08:43

In this week's HELLO magazine

mimilamps
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 11:36

ruby is very cute!

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 13:00

Footballer's wife Carly Cole has spoken for the first time about the terrifying car jacking that saw the petite 26-year-old mum-of-one hauled from the driver’s seat of her black Audi A4 by eight masked thieves on motorbikes.

The incident, which happened in August in the street outside their £3 million former townhouse in London’s exclusive Chelsea, left the wife of England and Liverpool player Joe Cole and mother of baby daughter Ruby, too traumatised to drive.

“It was about 8.30 on a Sunday morning. Joe had the day off and we’d gone back to the old house to sort a few things out. Joe and Ruby were inside the house. It came out of nowhere,” Carly tells this week’s HELLO! “It all happened so fast, it was very frightening and for a while, it blurred how I felt about London. For the first time ever, I didn’t feel safe. I’d actually been feeling really excited about spending the day at our old home, but afterwards, I had to get out of there immediately.”

Asked how her husband Joe, who, just weeks earlier, had transferred from Chelsea to Liverpool FC, reacted, she says: “Both Joe and I were in such shock at first, we didn’t feel angry – that maybe comes later. I just kept telling myself that I’d been lucky because Ruby wasn’t in the car. Her little car seat was there in the back and she could so easily have been with me. And although I’ve been back to that part of London since and I did feel safe again, it has made me more cautious all round and more aware of the fact that things like this can happen, unexpectedly, wherever you are.”

In her first interview since the family relocated to Liverpool, Carly opens the doors to her and Joe’s new, ultra modern £2.6million home in the exclusive footballers enclave of Formby, which features floor to ceiling windows and a swimming pool in the landscaped Balinese-inspired gardens.

A stone’s throw from many of Joe’s team mates, including Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard, Carly tells how she is readjusting to the move.

“I do miss having our friends and families nearby, but I know that we have do what’s best for Joe’s football.

“When we first moved up here, there were three big social events in a row, including Jamie Carragher’s testimonial and his wife Nicola’s 30th birthday. I thought, ‘This club are a sociable lot!’

“I didn’t really need that network of wives and girlfriends when Joe was at Chelsea, because I had my own existing circle of friends around me. But because I don’t have that here, it’s nice to have that support and to know that, when the guys are away, we can meet up.”

lexieg
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 13:21

this beautiful

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 18:54

Ruby is sooo lovely :)
by the way fortunately noone did hurt in this incident but its so frightening that its life, you have never been in safe and in every minutes might happens something wrong what change your life forever...

x-JadeRedknapp-x
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2010, 21:57

I looked in hello magazine and i couldnt find it :/

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/11/2010, 04:31

Its the one with prince William and Kate Middleton on it

CAT_IMG Posted on 4/11/2010, 17:15

Group:
glamourous

offline.

I was gunna post these later when I got my proper scans up but since my scanner isnt planning on working properly soon I'll post these copies now and when I get the better scans ill post them

do not repost.. ask first..

sorry about rubbish quality..
image image image image image image image image image image

web.  Top
259 replies since 20/7/2010, 16:59   3840 views