Shakira, Gerard Pique's GF

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/4/2011, 02:18

Group:

offline.

Colombian singer Shakira attends the King's Cup final match between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona played at Mestalla stadium in Valencia, eastern of Spain on April 20, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

HQs
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

FC Barcelona defender Gerard Pique (2R) and his girfriend Colombian singer Shakira (R) watch the match next to defender Carles Puyol (C) and striker Bojan Krkic (L) during their La Liga soccer match between FC Barcelona and Osasuna played at Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain on April 23, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

HQ

Lilmzlfc
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/4/2011, 10:47

You guys do know that shakira is Colombian right? So shouldn't be in the internationals wags. Or am i getting the wrong idea and its because pique is spanish???

Anyway i love Shakira shes so beautiful and looks so much younger than her age!

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/4/2011, 16:42

Group:

offline.

QUOTE (Lilmzlfc @ 26/4/2011, 11:47) 
You guys do know that shakira is Colombian right? So shouldn't be in the internationals wags. Or am i getting the wrong idea and its because pique is spanish???

Anyway i love Shakira shes so beautiful and looks so much younger than her age!

Yeah I know she's Colombian, but it wasn't me who started off the thread XD
And plus maybe who created the thread thought that she belongs to the Spanish WAGS because Gerard Piqué is Spaniard (?) :P

Shakira and her new boyfriend Gerard Piqué are spotted on a tourist bar in the upper part of the city of Barcelona, Spain on April 15, 2011.
image image image

nancarly
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/4/2011, 17:32

@Osasuna game all i can said get room!

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2011, 11:19

its never enough to see pics about them! wonderful couple and i love the way how it looks they love each other!
and Shakira has become a football fan, its clear she is at the stadium as much as she has time! thats so nice :P

thanks!

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/5/2011, 00:55

Group:

offline.

Colombian singer Shakira performs during a concert in the Emirati capital Abu Dhabi late on April 29, 2011. Returning to UAE shores following her 2008 New Year’s Eve performance, Shakira brought her distinctive pop/folk sound and incredible Middle Eastern and Latin-inspired dance moves to the Yas Island.
image image image image image image image image

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/5/2011, 14:52

lol her hair on the 6th picture! :P by the way tonight she will give a concert here, in Hungary and I wish I could be there but unfortunately its quite far from my city. :)
thanks Vani!

CAT_IMG Posted on 6/5/2011, 02:41

Group:

offline.

Shakira performs during a concert in Bologna, Italy on May 1, 2011.
image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 7/5/2011, 02:10

Group:

offline.

Gerard Piqué and Shakira seen very passionate at their Villa d'Este hotel and during a boat ride in Cernobbio, Italy on May 5, 2011. The day before Shakira performed in Milan and Piqué played with his team FC Barcelona against Real Madrid for the Champions League.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/5/2011, 21:59

No, i'm not jealous of them! :P xD but at least they have a little time to be together :)
thanks for the pics!

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/5/2011, 19:02

Group:

offline.

Shakira performs during a concert in Zagreb, Croatia on May 10, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

LFClovely
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/5/2011, 19:28

Thanks for the pics! Her figure is amazing. I'm not jealus at all...

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2011, 02:31

this couple is way over expose. its annoying.

CAT_IMG Posted on 15/5/2011, 21:17

Group:

offline.

Shakira performing in the private concert on May 13, 2011.
image image image image image

Shakira arrives at Marco Polo Airport in Venice, Italy on May 13, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image

Shakira seen leaving her hotel in Venice, Italy on May 14, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 16/5/2011, 19:31

Group:

offline.

Shakira performs at the at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on May 14, 2011.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

194 replies since 26/2/2011, 23:29   1993 views