New Magazine Column

« Older   Newer »
xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:33

Lilly & Lexie are so busy at the moment that they have better social lives than me

lol thought that was quite funny, love when she talks about her girls. There so lucky to be goin to pussycat dolls concert, my mate and her sister are going to see them tonight in belfast & thanks Pauline for scanning xx

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:36

tracy my mates went in manchester and said they was dead disapointed by them, everyone loved lady gaga more!!

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:40

aw really, they seem like the would put on a good show, also i love lady gaga's new song 'poker face', it's class!

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:41

Thanks For That.

Awww Its A Shame There Werent No Pictures.

I Love It When She Talks About The Girls! Its So Cute! + Awwww Bless Lilly + Her Friend!

Hope There Will Be Pictures Of Them Going To The Concert. x

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:44

i tihnk there poo live, and so is rhianna it amazes me how somepeople are singers and they craplive

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:47

^^^
I Find That Amazing Too LOL x

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:51

i think rihanna has a good voice and sings well .. though these pussycat dolls are crap ..they juss cant sing n most of their songs r shit...

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 13:53

should be bloody pussy cat doll there just crap haha

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:00

they suck ..and hahahahahahahaah ..they r crap anyways..i thikn in girl bands they r the worst of em all ...girls aloud are gr8 , sugababes are good ... but these r juss crap ..dancin around when the songs r pointless

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:03

i no its like lets get the smallest knickers and go on stage omg shut up! hahahaha i hate them not one of them is gorgeous girls aloud are world class to them

Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:12

they r like most raunchiest u get ur likely to be in pussycat dolls.. hahahhahh .. they once performed in malaysia and they were fined cuz they were soo indecent one of them actually flasshed her boobs in one concert of theres... oh they r crap ..u look it ppl like beyonce.. amazing voice and even if she dances not all her pefromances r based on dancing.. and girls aloud are the best ..reallly in all girls band.. but i thikn mostly singers go solo the concept of girl bands are like kinda out... sorry tracy for being irrelevant..hahhahaha

none of em r gorgeous apart frm nicole who has a good body .. ...

idamarie
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:14

Thank you

xx..WeggyLou..xx
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:15

no a good body ami no no no?!!! we dont want to be that skinny and have a body like a man beyonce has the best body out of any celeb curves in all the right places!

I<3DK
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:16

brill thanks for that lovely xx

myazara
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/2/2009, 14:45

QUOTE (Ami_86 @ 3/2/2009, 14:12)
they r like most raunchiest u get ur likely to be in pussycat dolls.. hahahhahh .. they once performed in malaysia and they were fined cuz they were soo indecent one of them actually flasshed her boobs in one concert of theres... oh they r crap ..u look it ppl like beyonce.. amazing voice and even if she dances not all her pefromances r based on dancing.. and girls aloud are the best ..reallly in all girls band.. but i thikn mostly singers go solo the concept of girl bands are like kinda out... sorry tracy for being irrelevant..hahhahaha

none of em r gorgeous apart frm nicole who has a good body .. ...

hahaha...ami you're right..they've performed in malaysia in 2006 (i forgot)...and the best part is...at first they've promised that they will follow all the regulations about the clothing and then during concert they just against them...that's why they were fined... they're not so good like the others and my sis keep saying that they had used a lot of 'synthesizer' i guess during recording... =]

thnx for them pauline =]

1582 replies since 11/1/2009, 03:20   23330 views