Nagore Aranburu

« Older   Newer »
Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2009, 16:18

from when is it?

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2009, 16:34

Its a video from last year celebrations of winning the Euro cup.I will try to remember were I have it. its a small one!

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2009, 17:30

QUOTE (mariap @ 30/6/2009, 17:34)
Its a video from last year celebrations of winning the Euro cup.I will try to remember were I have it. its a small one!

thank you ^_^

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2009, 23:55

Group:

offline.

~Piia..
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/7/2009, 01:37

thanks

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/7/2009, 17:28

QUOTE (vanibaby @ 1/7/2009, 00:55)

thank you ^_^

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 17:58

Group:

offline.

Translated from: http://www.hola.com/famosos/200907029164/xabi/alonso/boda/1/

Xabi Alonso and his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu, a few days past the altar

The Liverpool and Spanish National team player will leave the spinsterhood/singleness the next July 11 in his hometown Guipuzcoa

One of our best athletes is about to cease being a single man. Xabi Alonso, the Liverpool midfielder who also plays in the Spanish National Team, counts the days to give the "yes, I do" to his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu. The couple will pass through the altar the next July 11 in Guipuzcoa, where he is from.

Few details are known of the wedding. Besides the date and place, we know that the dress of the bride has been made by a regional colleague of the couple, the basque designer Isabel Zapardiez.

Xabi Alonso and his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu, will get married the next July 11 in Guipuzcoa.

With their marriage, Xabi and Nagore officialized/formalized a relationship of many years, they know each other since they were children. The couple welcomed their first child, Jontxu on March 11 of last year. The player was absent from a game of eighth-finals of the Champions League because he did not want to miss the birth of his little son, that was held in Liverpool, where they live (one of his neighbors is also a footballer Mikel Arteta, a close friend of Alonso and whom he met during his childhood seeing that they lived in the same street in San Sebastián): "It was a bit frustrating to miss the match against Inter Milan but I had to be with my family at a time like this. It was a great experience. The whole family are happy and we look forward. The mother and baby are fine. The childbirth was a little long but it passed well, so we are delighted", said the player after becoming a father for the first time.

New Real Madrid player?

In addition to be counting the days to leave his singleness, Xabi Alonso could be about to debut not only as a husband, but also as a player of Real Madrid. Just this week the midfielder will meet with the Liverpool’s manager, Rafa Benitez to discuss his future in the English team. And do not rule out his transfer to club ‘blanco’, especially after one of the club's recent signings, Kaká, confessed after his presentation on Tuesday that he had recommended Xabi to Florentino Pérez. "I've played against him in two finals in the Cup of Europe. He is an excellent player and also Spanish. He would be very welcome", the Brazilian told to the press.

The player goes through a phase of success with the Spanish National Team

By his part, Xabi Alonso has said about it: "I do not know where I will play next season. I have not closed any door. I do not see impossible an agreement with Real Madrid, but I do not mind staying in Liverpool."

Born in Tolosa (Guipuzcoa) on 25th November 1981, Xabi Alonso is also son of the late footballer Periko Alonso, and also his two brothers are dedicated to football. Mikel plays for Tenerife and the eldest, Jon, is referee. With his first team, Real Sociedad, played three seasons until he was signed in 2004 by his current team, Liverpool. On April 30, 2003 in Madrid debutted with the Spanish National Team, in which on 29th June of last year won the Euro 2008. This year has been named, best player of the National Team by the third place that he has gotten to an own goal in the 2009 Confederations Cup. The future undoubtedly smiles to him more than ever.

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 21:01

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

congrats to them :D
lovely couple

web.  Top
kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 21:17

thanks Vani
yeah congrats to them :)

~Piia..
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 19:43

thanks vani!!

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:52

Liverpool FC football star Xabi Alonso to marry his fiancee Nagore in Spain

CLOSED seasons aren’t just a frantic time for transfers in the footy world, it seems they’re a hotbed of marital ties too.

Reds Albert Riera and Lucas have already tied the knot since the players hung up their boots for a summer break and Alvaro Arbeloa is due to follow soon.

Now Insider hears Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso is also on his way to the altar.

The 27-year-old is marrying his gorgeous long-term girlfriend Nagore Aranburu on Saturday in a ceremony in the beautiful Basque region.

Xabi, who was born in the province of Gipuzkoa in northern Spain, will tie the knot there in what promises to be a close-knit family affair. The couple’s 17-month-old son Jon will play a big part in the day, while Insider understands the bride will wear a dress created by friend, Basque fashion designer Isabel Zapardiez.

She is known for her elegant and restrained classical style, so don’t expect any WAG meringues.Some of Xabi’s Spanish teammates will no doubt be on the guest list, most notably new dad Mikel Arteta who apparently decided on his move to the Blues after his former neighbour convinced him of the joys of living in Liverpool.

Our source reports: “Xabi and Nagore are a lovely couple and absolutely adore each other. They can often be spotted walking their little baby around Albert Dock and Nagore gets on very well with all the other wives and girlfriends, particularly the Spanish ones.

“She speaks great English and so acts as a translator when newer Spanish girls have come into the club.”

Spanish Hello magazine, Hola!, is understandably excited about the union of their very own Posh and Becks. Although their enthusiasm for the event does lose a little in translation. According to their report: “The Liverpool footballer will abandon celibacy on July 11, as he is on the verge of stopping being a single man.”

dany1991
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/7/2009, 11:38

thanks xx

petiteetoile
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/7/2009, 11:48

thank you
nagore will be a beautiful bride :wub: :wub:

512 replies since 12/1/2009, 15:31   9384 views