Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

(C) Liverpoolfc.tv

web.  Top
Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2009, 17:19

thank you katia ..love the second one !

Natascha
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/5/2009, 17:30

love that one! it's also in the store now! normally I can never get his jersey, neither Casillas or another keeper, glad I can now!

Pia Lampard..!!
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/5/2009, 01:54

jajaj awww so sweet!!
thanks

CAT_IMG Posted on 14/5/2009, 20:45

Group:

offline.

Features Stevie G winning the Player of the Year award, and the presentation of the Liverpool new kit (with opinions of Reina, Kuyt, Torres, Carragher and Gerrard)

I N T E R V I E W

credit: stevie&[email protected]

Pia Lampard..!!
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/5/2009, 23:26

thanks

Natascha
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:51

thankyouu so much!

beckie
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:46

thank you, he is hot

Natascha
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/5/2009, 16:21

Reina: We're itching for next season

Pepe Reina today vowed Liverpool will push Manchester United all the way once again in next season's race for the Barclays Premier League title.
Alex Ferguson's side clinched the crown on Saturday with a goalless draw against Arsenal, and while Reina has graciously congratulated the Old Trafford club on their success, the Spain goalkeeper has declared the Reds will be ready to fight it out next campaign.

"I think we have already beaten the club record in terms of points and we tried our hardest to do our best, but it wasn’t enough because United didn’t slip at any time and they were quite strong so we have to congratulate them and keep pushing for the next few years," he said.

"We are really proud to be closer but we will be even prouder to win it. That’s the next step.

"We are becoming a stronger team because when I first joined Liverpool we were something like 30 points behind them and now it is only three or four points, so we have to keep pushing them and try to win it next season.

"We needed to win because before yesterday, there were still two games to play and we want to win both of them."

Liverpool's 2-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion yesterday took the Reds' points tally to 83 - their highest ever total in the Premier League.

The win also condemned the Baggies to the Championship, but Reina acknowledges Tony Mowbray's men put up a brave fight in an attempt to try and prolong their stay in the top-flight.

"Knowing that Man United had become champions on Saturday meant that we had to give everything to try and finish second and also to be as professional as we can," added Reina.

"They missed a lot of chances and the final result probably wasn’t the fairest ever but I think we tried to play quickly, knowing that they would need to go forward because they needed to win.

"I thought they played really well but unfortunately they have now been relegated but we have to look out only for ourselves and keep on winning."

© to [URL=http://liverpoolfc.tv]LFC[/URL
]

Natascha
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/5/2009, 17:18

Thankyouuuu for this!!!!

CAT_IMG Posted on 21/5/2009, 16:52

~ dagger's fans <3. ~

Group:

spies!

Pepe Reina leaving Jamie Carragher's Cafe Sports bar after celebrating the end of the season. 20/05/2009

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

web.  Top
xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/5/2009, 16:54

Aw what a gorgeous smile Thanks Katia xx

SpanishDreams<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/5/2009, 17:08

*Gasps* Ooooooh gorrgeouss

Thaaaankyouuu (: xxx

407 replies since 12/1/2009, 21:49   4998 views