Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 14:57

"Credit: Getty Images" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway:

imageimageimageimage

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 15:31

LOL!

Tomorrow My Mates And My Cousin Will Meet Him..

If I Know He Gonna Come Surely Will Buy The Tickets To See Him... :cry: :cry:

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 17:04

Meet him?

Look at him all tanned and smiled, he looks as delicious as a chocolate cake! I could eat him all up! :wub: :lol:

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 18:12

while he is wearing the man utd blazer ! ... YUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:53

Yeah the whole outfit makes him dead gorgeous but...THAT DAMN BADGE!!! :sick: :sick:

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 21:01

So basically, you come on Michael's thread just to call him "twat", love? That strangely reminds me of what some people do in Tracy's forum. Coming just to spoil everyone's fun...

I hate some players but at least i have the decency to not spoil the threads where fans come to admire their hero and favourite players.

I hate David Beckham, Rooney or Ferdinand...but keep the comments in the chat were they disapear after a few replies.

I find Alex's columns in tabloids absolutely pointless, boring and bordeline stupid but do I go in that thread to spoil everyone's pleasure? Do I go and riddle every chat of people I don't appreciate with insults and jibes?

No, I keep it for myself for it's even more pointless to do that and it hurts people.

And the tabs were given by the airport because he actually reads the Times everyday.

And here, he is reading the Daily Mail...as obviously you do. Darling. :)

Edited by Jules =^.^= - 16/7/2009, 21:16

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 06:36

Yeh Jules..

But I'm Not Going Cz All The Tix Has Sold Out..But I Already Asked Them A Favout To Take A Lots Of Pics!

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 10:03

Let's hope for a shirt swap. It's been ages I haven't seen him topless :lol: :wub:

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 10:15

ok ! my bad ! ..sorry ! ! ! but i hate man utd and him joining man utd makes its even more hateful !!!! thts alll ! ...

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 11:40

I know you're mad. Him being in that team is driving me up the wall. I hate them! I hate them for being good! I hate them for trying to steal Michael away from my heart! That's why I totally understand you can scream it out loud on the chat or in the papers (I posted a very mean comment about Beckham in the Times this morning).

And I like when you're witty mean ^^ Like what you said about Rooney being as thick as the wooden floor :lol:

But everytime you post here, i expect pictures and i end up with jibes :-/

Speaking of pictures:

imageimageimage

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 12:45

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! will surely change my habit though i have a pic of new england strike force i want to post but u wuill get angry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 15:16

HQ

image image

Credit To : Manutd.Malaysia@Flickr

Manchester United Tour Of Asia - Arrival, Kuala Lumpur - July 17 2009

image image

Manchester United Tour Of Asia - Training Session, Kuala Lumpur - July 17 2009

image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 16:46

Group:
glamourous

offline.

Ohhh i have to admit he is looking real good!

web.  Top
Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 16:56

ARMS!! Look at those arms!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

242 replies since 16/1/2009, 22:40   1690 views