Michael Owen, All about the MeeOw ^^

« Older   Newer »
lovingalex
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:08

i'm never gonna forgive him how could he sing manu :cry:

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:24

Well the skin is showing is soothing the pain for me...I think he should show even more now ^^

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:06

maybe someone could put him in a box and send him to you and he could strip for you !

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:30

Haaa! Heavens! The good thing is: he'll easily fit in a box! ^^

For me he's the perfect pocket man: cutie you can bring everywhere with you.

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:37

yeh n u could buy those big bags alex curran has and he could easily fit in them ! .....muhahhhahhahahahahahahah !

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2009, 19:19

Michael Owen in a big Chanel bag. I hope the package includes high heels shoes too and that would be my absolute perfect birthday present :lol:

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 14:26

Manchester United v Malaysia XI - Bukit Jalil National stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 18.07.2009

imageimage

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 15:12

Heard he scored the winner for them ^_^
I dont think i will ever get used to someone telling me owen has scored for man u, just doesnt feel right one bit! :(

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 15:54

I don't say for "them" this morning, I said for "that cesspit from Hell."

I think I'll just say he scored. Don't need to say for whom, we know that.

I'm torn because I don't want him to waste that chance of proving his critics wrong and be back on top. Yet he must NOT do that well because Liverpool HAVE TO win this year.

So he has to do good but not too good...and can only score ONE at Anfield if Liverpool are leading by 3-0.

I think he can score what?...20 as along as each Steven and Nando are doing the same. He must score just enough to make Chelsea or Arsenal not win.

And if he can make Rooney redundant or look silly, that's a very good plus as well.

{MyaZaRa;-
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 16:51

QUOTE (Jules =^.^= @ 18/7/2009, 16:54)
I don't say for "them" this morning, I said for "that cesspit from Hell."

I think I'll just say he scored. Don't need to say for whom, we know that.

I'm torn because I don't want him to waste that chance of proving his critics wrong and be back on top. Yet he must NOT do that well because Liverpool HAVE TO win this year.

So he has to do good but not too good...and can only score ONE at Anfield if Liverpool are leading by 3-0.

I think he can score what?...20 as along as each Steven and Nando are doing the same. He must score just enough to make Chelsea or Arsenal not win.

And if he can make Rooney redundant or look silly, that's a very good plus as well.

Totally Agree ;)

Thanks For Them Jules..

There Will Be Another Game On Monday..

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 17:23

Group:

offline.

Thanks for those pictures Jules x

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2009, 15:50

From training, July 17th

242 replies since 16/1/2009, 22:40   1690 views