News & Interviews

« Older   Newer »
Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2009, 14:20

:blink: :huh: What the f...?! She's going insane :lol:

If he clones him i want one! I want one!!! :wub:

Oh my God, that's such a good idea: we clone Xabi. Keep the real one for Liverpool. Get one clone for each of us and sell the rest of them for £35 millions each. And if we manage to sell 10 of them, we get £350 millions and we buy Liverpool for those stupid yankees! :woot:

I'll talk about it to my uncle, he's a genitician :B):

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 17:11

Xabi Alonso y su novia, Nagore Aramburu, a pocos días de pasar por el altar
El futbolista del Liverpool y de la Selección española abandonará la soltería el próximo 11 de julio en su Guipúzcoa natal

Uno de nuestros mejores deportistas está a punto de dejar de ser un hombre soltero. Xabi Alonso, el centrocampista del Liverpool que también juega en la Selección española, cuenta los días para darle el “sí, quiero” a su novia, Nagore Aramburu. La pareja pasará por el altar el próximo 11 de julio en Guipúzcoa, de donde es natural el deportista.

Pocos detalles se conocen del enlace. Además de la fecha y el lugar, sabemos que el vestido de la novia lo ha realizado una paisana de la pareja, la diseñadora vasca Isabel Zapardiez.

Xabi Alonso y su novia, Nagore Aramburu, se casan el próximo 11 de julio en Guipúzcoa

Con su unión matrimonial, Xabi y Nagore oficializarán una relación de muchos años, pues se conocen desde niños. La pareja dio la bienvenida a su primer hijo, Jontxu, el 11 de marzo del año pasado. El futbolista se ausentó de un partido de octavos de final de la Liga de Campeones porque no quiso perderse el nacimiento del pequeño, que tuvo lugar en Liverpool, donde residen (uno de sus vecinos es precisamente el también futbolista Mikel Arteta, gran amigo de Alonso y a quien conoció durante su infancia ya que vivían en la misma calle en San Sebastián): “Fue un poco frustrante perderme el partido contra el Inter de Milán pero tenía que estar con mi familia en un momento como este. Ha sido una gran experiencia. Toda la familia estamos felices y miramos hacia delante. La madre y el bebé están muy bien. El parto fue un poco largo pero transcurrió bien, así que estamos encantados”, declaró el jugador tras convertirse en papá por primera vez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xabi Alonso and its fianc2ee, Nagore Aramburu, to few days to happen through the altar The soccer player of the Liverpool and the Spanish Selection will leave soltería next the 11 of July in his native Guip'uzcoa One of our better sportsmen is on the verge of stopping being an unmarried man. Xabi Alonso, the midfield player of the Liverpool that also plays in the Spanish Selection, counts the days to give “, I love” its fianc2ee him yes, Nagore Aramburu. The pair will pass through the altar next the 11 of July in Guip'uzcoa, of where the sportsman is natural. Few details are known the connection. Besides the date and the place, we know that the dress of the fianc2ee has realised it a countrywoman of the pair, the Basque designer Isabel Zapardiez. Xabi Alonso and its fianc2ee, Nagore Aramburu, marry next the 11 of July in Guip'uzcoa With their married union, Xabi and Nagore will make official a relation of many years, because they are known from children. The pair gave the welcome to its first son, Jontxu, the 11 of March of the past year. The soccer player absented itself of a party of eighth of end of Liga de Campeones because the birth of the small one did not want to lose itself, that took place in Liverpool, where they reside (one of its neighbors is indeed also the soccer player Mikel Arteta, great friend of Alonso and that knew during its childhood since they lived in the same street in San Sebastián): “He was a little frustrating to lose the party to me against the Inter of Milan but he had to be with my family in a while like this. It has been a great experience. All the family we are happy and we watched forwards. The mother and the baby are very well. The childbirth was a little long but it passed well, so we are enchanted”, declared the player after becoming papa for the first time

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 17:38

Well lets hope that there will be photos even if I doubt that!

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 17:59

Group:

offline.

Translated from: http://www.hola.com/famosos/200907029164/xabi/alonso/boda/1/

Xabi Alonso and his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu, a few days past the altar

The Liverpool and Spanish National team player will leave the spinsterhood/singleness the next July 11 in his hometown Guipuzcoa

One of our best athletes is about to cease being a single man. Xabi Alonso, the Liverpool midfielder who also plays in the Spanish National Team, counts the days to give the "yes, I do" to his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu. The couple will pass through the altar the next July 11 in Guipuzcoa, where he is from.

Few details are known of the wedding. Besides the date and place, we know that the dress of the bride has been made by a regional colleague of the couple, the basque designer Isabel Zapardiez.

Xabi Alonso and his girlfriend, Nagore Aramburu, will get married the next July 11 in Guipuzcoa.

With their marriage, Xabi and Nagore officialized/formalized a relationship of many years, they know each other since they were children. The couple welcomed their first child, Jontxu on March 11 of last year. The player was absent from a game of eighth-finals of the Champions League because he did not want to miss the birth of his little son, that was held in Liverpool, where they live (one of his neighbors is also a footballer Mikel Arteta, a close friend of Alonso and whom he met during his childhood seeing that they lived in the same street in San Sebastián): "It was a bit frustrating to miss the match against Inter Milan but I had to be with my family at a time like this. It was a great experience. The whole family are happy and we look forward. The mother and baby are fine. The childbirth was a little long but it passed well, so we are delighted", said the player after becoming a father for the first time.

New Real Madrid player?

In addition to be counting the days to leave his singleness, Xabi Alonso could be about to debut not only as a husband, but also as a player of Real Madrid. Just this week the midfielder will meet with the Liverpool’s manager, Rafa Benitez to discuss his future in the English team. And do not rule out his transfer to club ‘blanco’, especially after one of the club's recent signings, Kaká, confessed after his presentation on Tuesday that he had recommended Xabi to Florentino Pérez. "I've played against him in two finals in the Cup of Europe. He is an excellent player and also Spanish. He would be very welcome", the Brazilian told to the press.

The player goes through a phase of success with the Spanish National Team

By his part, Xabi Alonso has said about it: "I do not know where I will play next season. I have not closed any door. I do not see impossible an agreement with Real Madrid, but I do not mind staying in Liverpool."

Born in Tolosa (Guipuzcoa) on 25th November 1981, Xabi Alonso is also son of the late footballer Periko Alonso, and also his two brothers are dedicated to football. Mikel plays for Tenerife and the eldest, Jon, is referee. With his first team, Real Sociedad, played three seasons until he was signed in 2004 by his current team, Liverpool. On April 30, 2003 in Madrid debutted with the Spanish National Team, in which on 29th June of last year won the Euro 2008. This year has been named, best player of the National Team by the third place that he has gotten to an own goal in the 2009 Confederations Cup. The future undoubtedly smiles to him more than ever.

Edited by vanibaby - 3/7/2009, 19:11

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 18:02

thankyou !

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:00

I knew it! I knew that when you won't be on, something big would happen <_<

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:09

i know ! how could he . i mean how could he i mean how culd he ..i mean why would he ! i mean she is still living in alonso's house , she is his girlfriend and they have a kid together no one is denying tht or any of the other facts ..he wont confirm he is stayin or leaving and wont help the speculation by sayin he is staying AT LIVERPOOL and to cap it all up he is getting married why does he want to break our hearts ! .....

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

Edited by ~Amy~ - 3/7/2009, 20:13

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:11

Amy has lost it!

Jules =^.^=
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:13

I can't wait to see a ring on his finger! :wub:

And somehow, I understand he might want to come back.
I'll be beyond heartbroken :sad: especially if he ends up like Michael Owen in Real Madrid :cry: but I would understand....I guess...

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 02:17

Amy i am heart broken like you. all of our Spanish boys have caught the marriage disease. there is no cure except for divorce, but i don't wish that on any of them. it should be a beautiful wedding.

~Piia..
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 02:19

thanks

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 05:13

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 4/7/2009, 03:17)
Amy i am heart broken like you. all of our Spanish boys have caught the marriage disease. there is no cure except for divorce, but i don't wish that on any of them. it should be a beautiful wedding.

totally ! surelly we want all of them to be happy !

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 10:41

thanks
congrats to them :wub:
I think we should be happy about the wedding because Xabi will happy therefore and that's an important because if he is happy then he will play very well in the LIVERPOOL ^_^
and not in Real.... I really hope... <_<

Katta*
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2009, 11:08

I totally forget Real now... the wedding just made my day... 7 days :woot:

144 replies since 6/5/2009, 15:16   824 views