kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2009, 22:31

Thanks

missv
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 03:03

I don't think I've ever been so excited to buy hello mag before lol

Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 05:00

A job? That's too stressful, says Carly Zucker the full-time WAG as she marries Joe Cole

For years women have been striving to have it all - the home, the family and the career.

As a WAG, you might think Carly Zucker would find it easier than most to pursue the dream.

But Miss Zucker, 25, who married Chelsea star Joe Cole on Saturday, has tried it and wants none of it.

The former personal trainer says that trying to juggle a career and look after their Surrey mansion was bad for her.

'I tried it before with the personal training as well as running the house, and it just made me stressed and unhappy,' she told Hello magazine. 'It wasn't good for me and it wasn't good for Joe and his football. I am lucky enough to be in a position where I don't have to work.'

Miss Zucker, whose 27-year-old husband earns £60,000 a week, used to be known as one of the few WAGS with a real job.

She began working as a personal trainer when she was 20 and did the job for around four years.

Her work helped her achieve the washboard stomach which she showed off in bikinis and cropped tops during the 2006 World Cup.

But the former I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! star admitted she can live without a career.

'I am offered projects all the time, but I don't feel I need to prove anything, or that I need a career to feel good about myself,' she said.

It is not the first time Miss Zucker has spoken about the trials of being wealthy.

When she appeared on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! last year, she told her fellow contestants that: 'Money can be a burden, that's why I got stressed. I had a massive house I couldn't control or clean, it took all day.

'I could choose what I wanted, so I ended up indecisive. I was trying to be a housewife, cook, hold down a full-time job and also be there for my partner. It was no fun.'
Joe Cole is worth around £20million, while Miss Zucker earns money from a string of modelling jobs.

Joe says he doesn't worry about his money: 'I think I must have been a hippy in another life because money isn’t hugely important to me.
'I don’t wear jewellery, I don’t care about
designer labels and I am just as happy going down the local cafe as going to a swanky restaurant.'

Miss Zucker earned her WAG stripes as she showed her support for Cole in the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

While her boyfriend was training with the England team, she was photographed shopping, sunbathing and partying in Baden Baden with the other wives and girlfriends, including Wayne Rooney's wife-to-be Coleen McLoughlin and Steven Gerrard's wife-to-be Alex Curran.

Miss Zucker met Cole in a bar when she was 18.

He proposed last year with a £50,000 engagement ring and the pair tied the knot in front of 150 guests in the chapel of the Royal Hospital in Chelsea on Saturday.

'I play for Chelsea, we live in Chelsea – so it made sense to get married here,' explained Cole. 'It’s the bride’s day. As long as Carly is happy, then I am happy too.

'Marriage is important, children and family they are the main things in life. All I am interested in is being a good husband, a good son, a good friend and a good father one day.'
The bride arrived 20 minutes late for the ceremony in a figure hugging floor-length dress by Oscar de la Renta.

'I have always said Carly is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but even I was surprised by how unbelievably stunning she looked,' said Joe Cole. 'She was more beautiful than I have ever seen her.'

The full feature on Miss Zucker appears in Hello, on sale now.

Say Hello! to Mr & Mrs Cole

JOE COLE tied the knot with his grandmother's wedding ring and spoke of his heartache at losing her before she saw him at the peak of his career.

The Chelsea star - who wed stunning CARLY ZUCKER on Saturday - had the gold band adjusted so he could wear it himself in nan Pat's honour.

Joe, 27, said: "I don't generally wear jewellery so I wanted a ring that would mean something, so I have had my nan's plain gold wedding band altered to fit my finger.

"My nan died about four years ago of cancer. I was incredibly close to her and she lived with us after my granddad died. She loved football and was a great motivation to me - as was all my family.

"She saw me play for England but I wish she had been around for the last five years when I have been at the top of my game. It will mean a lot to have her wedding ring on my finger when I am getting married."

Joe and Carly wed at London's Chelsea Royal Hospital in a £3million bash. They sold the rights to a glossy mag and are giving the £2million fee to charity.

Joe said he chose Carly's diamond wedding ring to go with her four-carat emerald cut engagement band.

But the midfield ace - who earns £76,000 a week - said he was not motivated by money.

He added: "I think I must have been a hippy in another life because money isn't hugely important to me. I don't wear jewellery, I don't care about designer labels and I am just as happy going down the local cafe as going to a swanky restaurant."

Former fitness instructor Carly - who had appeared to sport what looked like a baby bump - said she 'giggled' throughout the wedding service.

She added: "I am not a very serious person and it all felt a bit out of character". And she revealed she had no plans to return to work.

Carly, 24, told Hello! magazine: "I am offered projects all the time, but I don't feel I need to prove anything, or that I need a career to feel good about myself. I tried it before with the personal training as well as running the house, and it just made me stressed and unhappy. It wasn't good for me and it wasn't good for Joe and his football. I am lucky enough to be in a position where I don't have to work."

Guests at the wedding included Joe's Chelsea teammate JOHN TERRY and wife TONI POOLE and Manchester United pal MICHAEL CARRICK and his wife LISA ROUGHEAD.

Joe Cole serenades new wife Carly Zucker with Oasis karaoke at wedding

The proudest man in all of England, Joe Cole stood in front of his beautiful wife on his wedding day and uttered those immortal words.

“You gotta roll with it, you gotta take your time...”

He did too. Not content with a mere Roll With It, he had a crack at Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova as well in an emotional karaoke homage to his Oasis idols.

The newlywed Chelsea and England midfielder – watched by his new bride Carly Zucker, 24 – didn’t just bang out the words either.

He did an uncanny Liam Gallagher impression, with inch-perfect eyebrow levitation and his hands tucked defiantly behind his back.

In fact, his performance at the lavish wedding afterparty was so good, he received a standing ovation.

Says our mole: “It was a brilliant bash. Everyone had an incredible time and were egging one another on to have a pop at the karaoke machine.

“Once all the speeches were out of the way, Joe and Carly could let their hair down and have a drink.

“With some words of encouragement from a few of his Chelsea team-mates, including captain John Terry, Joe, 27, decided he’d play it safe and go with Oasis. He’s not a bad singer and has all the moves down to a tee.

“He was loving it. Once he got up on the stage, he practically had to be hauled away from the microphone and back into the arms of his new wife.

“And for the rest of the night, everyone was calling Joe ‘our kid’, while he was telling them he was ‘mad for it’. It was absolutely hilarious, although you probably had to be there.”

Those who were spent Sunday within the grounds of Notting Hill’s Hempel Hotel after the couple got hitched in the chapel at London’s Royal Hospital.

After changing out of her Oscar de la Renta dress into a cream number, Carly played host at a three-course meal, featured in this week’s Hello! magazine

Canapes, a seafood dinner and home-made banoffee pie were guzzled, washed down with pink and vintage bubbly.

Bet the guests weren’t feeling Supersonic yesterday morning...

Molly_182
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 05:58

thanks for the pics!

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 09:50

Awwww Thanks For Those :) x

*Jadey*
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:11

DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!
Joe Cole Marries Carly Zucker - Wedding Exclusive

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Credit https://glamorous-wags-world.forumcommunity.net

Edited by *Jadey* - 23/6/2009, 15:27

Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:12

Thank you, thank you, thank you! yayyyy!

*Jadey*
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:13

alice i'll do the ok one later!

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:17

thankies jadey ... ur a moon ( everyone says a star :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

*Jadey*
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:19

ahaha i love being a moon ed!

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:24

joe cole's brother is kinda replica of cole

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:24

Thankyou So Much Jade, Must Have Took You Ages Scanning And Tagging all of These so Thanks Alot hun x

Alice_
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:26

Carly's sister Maddie has the same messy hair :lol:

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:27

i like kara tointon's dress , the colour !

MrsChelseaRonaldo
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/6/2009, 14:31

Thanks for them :)
wow the wedding looks amazing <3
Carly looked gorgeous!

112 replies since 20/6/2009, 15:25   1547 views