Picture Thread, New image thread

« Older   Newer »
kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 10:23

QUOTE (heidijb @ 5/9/2010, 10:20)
She looks amazinfg, feel so so sorry for her and Kai...Rooney has made a fool of her!
When she was pregnant too, that is the ultimate low.
Why do these players think that these sleezy hookers won't sell their story when they are low enough to sell their bodies?!

OMG I havent heard it before and I cant believe it... Rooney was one of the player for me that I was sure he could never hurt his family and he really loves Coleen... but maybe that's a false story, and that woman wanted to be just on the cover of several magazines and earn a lot of money...
We will see it, what's the true.

pea18
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 10:40

cant believe it either its so awful cant understand why some of these players seem to need to pay for sex when they have something so good at home

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 11:29

i can't believe what wayne has done!
to cheat on his pregnant woman with a callgirl.... i'm deeply disgusted!

they always seemed so happy... it's hard to believe...

jazzyforever
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 13:11

they seemed like such a great family. don't understanad how you can cheat on your wife when she's pregnant with your baby. that's just low. but i have a feelung she may stay with him but shell do great on her own. she has her own carreer.
Out of all the england footballers he's the one in the spotlight how can he think he won't get caught.

portia'
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 13:17

QUOTE (kriszando @ 5/9/2010, 10:23)
QUOTE (heidijb @ 5/9/2010, 10:20)
She looks amazinfg, feel so so sorry for her and Kai...Rooney has made a fool of her!
When she was pregnant too, that is the ultimate low.
Why do these players think that these sleezy hookers won't sell their story when they are low enough to sell their bodies?!

OMG I havent heard it before and I cant believe it... Rooney was one of the player for me that I was sure he could never hurt his family and he really loves Coleen... but maybe that's a false story, and that woman wanted to be just on the cover of several magazines and earn a lot of money...
We will see it, what's the true.

He's done it a few times before and got caught out, but she forgave him. How stupid can these footballers be?! They all think they're fucking untouchable. There is not one I'd be surprised to hear stories like this about, not one!

Although I feel sorry for her, Coleen knew what he was like before, why would you trust a man who not only cheating on you with a granny, but paid to do it?!

QUOTE (jazzyforever @ 5/9/2010, 13:11)
they seemed like such a great family. don't understanad how you can cheat on your wife when she's pregnant with your baby. that's just low. but i have a feelung she may stay with him but shell do great on her own. she has her own carreer.
Out of all the england footballers he's the one in the spotlight how can he think he won't get caught.

Her 'career' is being Wayne Rooney's wife, unfortunately for her she's nothing without him.

x-JadeRedknapp-x
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 13:37

No i disagree shes successful in her own right now. OK in the begninning yes she was wayne rooney's partner but not in the last 3 years or so she could leave him and lead a very good life in or out of the spot light.

portia'
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 13:58

Our idea's of being successful are clearly two completely different things. Success, in my eyes, is something you work hard to achieve, not living off the back of your partners fame.
People would be interested for a few months, but a year down the line you'd hardly hear about her.

I doubt she'll leave him anyway because of Kai. Though I'd gain a lot of respect for her if she did take him to the cleaners.

x-JadeRedknapp-x
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 14:32

She's made her own money and a name for herself. Shes down to earth and now she has kai she has to think of him not what people expect her to do or whether they would respect her or not. Having divorced parents is never easy on a child. I wouldn't want Coleen to just give up on her marraige people forget vows are to be taken seriously 'to death to us part' im not saying what wayne has done is right or even if he has done it at all no one knows. But the dirvorce rates are immense and its the children that get the worst of it.

gracielou_x
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 15:27

Portia i understand what your saying but i think Coleen is now famous in her own right, yes without wayne she would still be a no body but if she left wayne she could support herself and kai without wayne and i think thats the most important thing.

When kai grows up whether his parents are together or not, he will probably find out what his dad has done, so that could be worse on him than if she left him now while he was still young and will be easier for him to get used to them being apart

louisev
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 16:15

Im raging i feel really sorry for Coleen and Kai if he story is true! :(

kriszando
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 17:28

Oh I didnt know Wayne has done it many times before.. that's just groaty in my eyes especially that if it's true, then he did it while his wife was pregnant with his son... pff...

Of course its Coleen life, and just she can what's the best for her and Kai but I would not can forgive a man, who I love and I would know he cheat me...

I just dont know what the hell is happening with the footballers?! Why do they think that they can do anything without aftermath?

heidijb
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 17:43

Aye, he has done it before and will probably do it again in the future...I've heard stories through people in football and it;s not just hookers he's been with.
He thinks he is untouchable it's about time he got brought down a peg or two.
I for one will be disapointed if Coleen stays with him.

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 18:03

he has cheatet on coleen before??? i can't undersand why women stay with men who cheat on them....

gracielou_x
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 18:14

he cheated when he was 16, they werent properly together when he happened, but the story came out when they were, thats why she forgave him

striker9
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/9/2010, 18:22

ahh okay i didn't know that - thank you.
my opinin is if you cheat once you will cheat another time too....
i hope coleen will choose the right decision for her....

1418 replies since 20/7/2010, 16:51   55153 views