Melanie Slade

« Older   Newer »
xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/1/2009, 00:21

image image image image image image image image image image image image

imageimageimageimage
imageimage
Melanie Slade At the Walkers' Crisps Do Us A Flavour Launch Party, CenterPoint , New Oxford Street, London, England,
8th January 2009.

image image image image image image

-Martina-
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 21:29

thanks for those pics, she´s very nice girl but i don´t like her, she is hypocritical when in every interview said how normal girl is she

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 00:55

Thats What i Really Dont Like About Her!
Shes Like ''Im Not A WAG'' When She Probably Does Interviews Way More Often Then Any Other WAG.
If You Get Me. She Is a WAG & She Really Needs To Accept It
Rant Over ;)
xxxxx

-Martina-
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 20:04

i agree with you Aly, she always talk about other wags
or her life with theo and she realy does it more often than other wags

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 20:17

Thanks For Them.

Sorry To The People Who Do But I Really Dont Like Her. x

becky17
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/1/2009, 16:38

i dont like her either, speaking to other people though they really like her. maybe its coz shes at uni and that but whatever she says she is a wag coz shes doing all the interview and photoshoots!!

missv
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2009, 15:44

I used to love Mel, but she's totally contradicting herself saying she's not a wag and then doing photo shoots like this!!??!

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2009, 21:12

Agree With You Lot, I Dont Think She Is Well Liked, She Was At First, But When She Started All This Media ''Im Not a WAG'' Crap, She REALLY Went Downhill.
NO Offence To ANYBODY That Likes Her But;
Personally, ive Never liked her, & If shes really not that much of a WAG, how come she was the only (i Think) WAG to Go on that ''Celebrity Mr & Mrs''? Shes a Joke. :| && Shes Done Tons Of Photoshoots For Her Age :| I Mean Yeah Alex & Col, Theyve Done Loads, But there 26? 22? & Most Of The WAGs Are Models So Its Normal..
Rant Over :D !
xxxxxxxx

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 00:40

she kind of a spotlight whore like some of the others. i won't name names. and she is wag regardless of the fact that she in school. i have more respect for her if she would just date the guy and not pose half naked for magazines. i mean if your in school stick with it and shut up. no one would really bother her if she just keep a low profile.

diddilydoo
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2009, 20:54

yaaay took the words right out of my mouth girlies.

-Martina-
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/2/2009, 22:07

Theo Wallcott and Melanie Slade attend the 'Do Us A Flavour' Walkers launch party at Paramount, Centre Point building on January 8, 2009 in London, England
image image image image image image image image image image

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 8/2/2009, 02:34

she should not be wearing the top/sweater mess with that dress. it looks really stupid. hope my words aren't harsh but it ruins the outfit :unsure:

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/2/2009, 11:42

I Agree Though.

Thanks For Those. x

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/3/2009, 13:12

Theo Walcott's girl Melanie Slade lands a role in Harry Potter

Melanie Slade - the girlfriend of England and Arsenal star Theo Walcott - has landed a part in the next Harry Potter film.

The 20-year-old blonde will play a friend of Hermione Grainger (Emma Watson) in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One.

She appears on screen as the pair watch a game of the airborne broomstick game Quidditch and Mel even has some lines.

Her cameo came about thanks to Theo's aunt Yvonne, whose partner, David Yates, is the director of the movie.
Melanie is thrilled. She said: 'I had a couple of lines to say. I'd love to do more acting.'
Although shooting has ended, fans will have to wait until next year to catch a glimpse of Mel.

Meanwhile, the next film in the series - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - is out in cinemas this July.

Melanie, who is studying for a degree in physiotherapy in London, insists she is more than just a WAG and aims to prove this by pursuing her own career.

Earlier this year, she branded girls who chase footballers as 'wannabes' with 'no respect for themselves'.
'I hate the stereotype - the shopping all day long, the short dresses and massive sunglasses.

She added: 'I would never want to be associated with those women.'

from the daily mail

Melanie and Theo

image image

from the daily mail

69 replies since 12/1/2009, 00:19   820 views