imageimageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

CREDIT ZALAX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimage

CREDIT WAGS LOVERS http :// wags-lovers.forumfree.net

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/1/2009, 19:31

i love this girl, maybe even more then olalla. i think the way she carries herself in public is wonderful compare to other wags. and i don't know why people say she dresses like a old lady. i think she is classic ;)

Zalax
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/1/2009, 09:44

Her style is classic,but it looks too old for her. I mean she looks like a little girl who wears clothes of older woman (sometimes 60 year old women). It's like she's trying too hard to be sophisticated. I don't think it suits her, she looks too young for those clothes. Her style reminds me of our princess. They dress in a similar way (just that the princess wears more colors and looks better in those clothes)
The term WAG has been twisted too much. You should remember that women like Patrizia,Agnes,Elsa,Toni,Carla,Mamen,Janaina are also WAGs and they don't act like I dunno Victoria, Alex or whoever. I don't think that Caroline is better than any of them.She's even in the paper a lot more than they are. I admit I used to like her but than I heard that Kaka got her a job as AC Milan's "party designer". That's just pathetic and I just lost all respect for her <_< .

Edited by Zalax - 20/1/2009, 20:31

kosmos13
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2009, 01:13

oh to be honest i like her style she looks classy... not very fashionable sometimes but really elegant... i like her XD they looks so cute in some pics...

missv
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2009, 15:01

I like Caroline... she definitely is a classier Wag than alot of the girls...

-Martina-
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2009, 10:55

i like caroline too, sle always looks elegant and classy, but agree with Zalax, it looks too old for her

diddilydoo
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2009, 20:55

i just think she is soo beautifully cute. and really sophisticated. i love her.

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 15:24

maybe she dresses like that because of the lifestyle she was brought up in. her family is very wealthy. i forget what her family does, i know it has something to do with fashion.

stevienando
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/1/2009, 12:21

QUOTE (diananando9 @ 27/1/2009, 15:24)
maybe she dresses like that because of the lifestyle she was brought up in. her family is very wealthy. i forget what her family does, i know it has something to do with fashion.

I agree.she's a beautiful girl no matter what she wears

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 12:42

Thanks For Those :) x

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/2/2009, 21:31

Thanks for them :)

mrsIvanoBalic
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/2/2009, 11:35

I think she looks like a nice girl, but I don't like her style or her looks. She's always wearing black and she dresses to old for her age IMO.

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/2/2009, 23:00

everyone saids she dresses two old for her age. i think she is a very religious person considering the fact that her and kaka belong to an evangelical church in brazil. i really don't know how she really should dress. she like 24 anyway, so i think a lot of her outfits are right for her age. ok their not racy, but like i said she is very religious or conservative.

mrsIvanoBalic
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/2/2009, 23:14

I see what you mean, but I know a lot of religious evangelic people who don't dress so conservative. I don't think her style has anything to do with her religion. I find some of her outfits very ugly, and other just don't fit her. She maybe is 24 (though i think she's younger :blink: ) but she looks 16 and that's why I think those clothes don't fit her. They would fit someone who actually looks their age. And what's with all the dark colors? Doesn't she ever get bored with them?
I mean she looks like a nice girl and all, but her style just make her look boring sometimes :unsure:

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:32

CAROLINE CELICO, MOGLIE DI RICARDO KAKA' ATTACCANTE BRASILIANO DEL MILAN, IN CENTRO NELLA BOUTIQUE DI ARMANI JUNIOR PER FARE SHOPPING.

imageimageimageimage
imageimage

129 replies since 12/1/2009, 09:05   1698 views