Requests

« Older   Newer »
xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/1/2009, 22:01

If you are looking pictures of any celeb pease make sure -

*If you are going to leave a message saying 'could you please get hq pics of 'name' please tell me approximately
-how many you would like and what ind you would prefer as if there are thousands of pics i cant download them all as that would take up too much time!

* If you have a tagged pic that you want unatagged/hq - please tell me
-the date it was taken
-the agency it is from

Thanks

Edited by xtracyx - 12/1/2009, 22:04

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/1/2009, 00:24

First:
Well i Havnt Got The Pictures (: But
Could You TRY & Get Me Some Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki Pictures Please :D HQ If Possible?!
I Dont Mind if There MQ Like Hehe!
There Will Probably Be Quite a Few (As It Says, Itll Take Forever!) So If Theres alot of Photoshoot Pictures, Could You Get Me Them Ones Please :D ! (Together or Seperate i Dont Mind)
THANKYOU SO MUCH!

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/1/2009, 02:13

Jensen Ackles

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Jared Padalecki
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/1/2009, 19:06

OH MY GOD <3
They Are Gorgeous (:
Thankyou SO Muuch!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Julie x
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 22:31

hey Tracy could you find some Craig David candids? I'd prefer them to be hq's but it's okay if they're mq's. Sorry if I'm a trouble xx

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2009, 23:12

This is all i could get, i couldnt get hq's as my main sources for hq's only get events mainly, al my candid sources are mq/mq tagged xx

July 18th, 2008. Craig David spends a few days in Miami Beach, always dressed in Black. He talks on his cell phone and stays in his room and restaurant in the premises without ever going to the pool or beach.

image image image image image image

Craig David & fiancee 2008-06-20
image image image image image

09.03.08 - LONDON

UK R&B SINGER CRAIG DAVID SEEN FILLING UP HIS CAR TANK AT A PETROL STATION IN NORTH LONDON.

image image

R&B singer Craig David leaves the Radio One studios in London, England in a great mood, greeting his fans.

The 26-year-old who was promoting his latest hit single 6 Of 1 thing accused the Brit Awards of failing to 'represent' the true reality of the music business.

The star, who was nominated for six gongs in 2001 but won none, said he had now 'lost interest' in the event, which is being held on Wednesday.

18TH FEBRUARY 2008

image image

CRAIG DAVID WINED AND DINED A PRETTY BRUNETTE IN MIAMI ON SATURDAY NIGHT BUT WAS A BIT SHY ABOUT BEING PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER. WONDER IF CRAIG MET THE BEAUTY ONLINE AS HE'S RUMOURED TO BE MEETING HIS GIRLFRIENDS????

image image image image

Craig David In Paris

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

28/11/2007 - LONDON - UK

SINGER CRAIG DAVID ARRIVING AT NOBU RESTAURANT, BERKELEY SQUARE WITH A MYSTERY BRUNETTE GIRL.

image image image

29.10.07 - LONDON

BRITISH R&B SINGER CRAIG DAVID AT THE TRENDY NOBU RESTAURANT IN LONDON.

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 01:36

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

WOWZERRRRR @ all the jared pictures hes so freakin hotttt
and for some reason i have a photo of him on my wall with his two dogs saying "If you wouldn't wear your dog please don't wear any fur" from some peta magazine that i ripped out in RE two years ago haha!

web.  Top
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 01:36

You might remember I asked you if you could find these pictures bigger from Mavrix but you had no luck, I forgot to mention on Mavrix they have her name down as Elen RIVAS, was wondering if that makes a difference x

image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Miss Julie x
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 12:20

QUOTE (xtracyx @ 16/1/2009, 22:12)
This is all i could get, i couldnt get hq's as my main sources for hq's only get events mainly, al my candid sources are mq/mq tagged xx

July 18th, 2008. Craig David spends a few days in Miami Beach, always dressed in Black. He talks on his cell phone and stays in his room and restaurant in the premises without ever going to the pool or beach.

image image image image image image

Craig David & fiancee 2008-06-20
image image image image image

09.03.08 - LONDON

UK R&B SINGER CRAIG DAVID SEEN FILLING UP HIS CAR TANK AT A PETROL STATION IN NORTH LONDON.

image image

R&B singer Craig David leaves the Radio One studios in London, England in a great mood, greeting his fans.

The 26-year-old who was promoting his latest hit single 6 Of 1 thing accused the Brit Awards of failing to 'represent' the true reality of the music business.

The star, who was nominated for six gongs in 2001 but won none, said he had now 'lost interest' in the event, which is being held on Wednesday.

18TH FEBRUARY 2008

image image

CRAIG DAVID WINED AND DINED A PRETTY BRUNETTE IN MIAMI ON SATURDAY NIGHT BUT WAS A BIT SHY ABOUT BEING PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER. WONDER IF CRAIG MET THE BEAUTY ONLINE AS HE'S RUMOURED TO BE MEETING HIS GIRLFRIENDS????

image image image image

Craig David In Paris

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

28/11/2007 - LONDON - UK

SINGER CRAIG DAVID ARRIVING AT NOBU RESTAURANT, BERKELEY SQUARE WITH A MYSTERY BRUNETTE GIRL.

image image image

29.10.07 - LONDON

BRITISH R&B SINGER CRAIG DAVID AT THE TRENDY NOBU RESTAURANT IN LONDON.

omg Tracy!! thank you so much <333333

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 14:18

QUOTE (Carla_MrsTerry @ 17/1/2009, 00:36)
You might remember I asked you if you could find these pictures bigger from Mavrix but you had no luck, I forgot to mention on Mavrix they have her name down as Elen RIVAS, was wondering if that makes a difference x

image image image image image image image image image image image image image

oh yeah the new name worked, i got them under 'elen rivas' aswell, thanks xx
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 15:43

Group:
glamourous

offline.

awww thanks for these tracy babes

web.  Top
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 16:29

thanks hun x

roya...!
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 16:33

thanks tracy

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 21:17

Tracy (:
Ill Make Me Request Tomorrow <3 :P
Im At Me Mates House & Dont Wanna Jam Up Her Computer With Dennis Wise & Jesse Ness Haha <3

- Theres a Few Photoshoot Pics of Jess In a Brown Top i Wanted & Quite A Few Of Dennis :| Hahaha.
Ill Post Piccys Tomorroww <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/1/2009, 21:26

Group:
glamourous

offline.

Tracy when you have time would you be able tto get me these from rex features:

georgie john terry:

Tom lister:
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

if you can get any of them it would be great thanks hunnie

web.  Top
1605 replies since 12/1/2009, 22:01   16833 views