HQ Picture's Of The Keane's

« Older   Newer »
Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 01:18

Claudine HQ Thread
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage imageimage imageimage image image[imageimageimage imageimage

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

03.08.08 - LIVERPOOL - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALLER ROBBIE KEANE AND WIFE CLAUDINE PALMER PICTURED LEAVING THEIR HOTEL IN LIVERPOOL.

10/08/2008 - LIVERPOOL - UK - FOOTBALLER ROBBIE KEANE AND WIFE CLAUDINE PALMER PICTURED SHOPPING AT SAINSBURY'S. LATER ON CLAUDINE TOOK THEIR DOG WILSON OUT FOR A WALK IN LIVERPOOL!
image image image image image image image image

NEW LIVERPOOL FC STIKER ROBBIE KEANE'S WIFE, CLAUDINE KEANE PICTURE ARRIVING AT ANFIELD TO WATCH HER HUSBAND IN ACTION!
image image

27-09-08 - LIVERPOOL - WAG CLAUDINE KEANE POSES FOR CAMERAS WHILST OUT AND ABOUT, LIVERPOOL
image image image

24.10.2008 - LIVERPOOL - UK - CLAUDINE KEANE SPENDS FIVE HOURS IN THE WAGS FAVOURITE STORE CRICKET
image image

17.DEC.2008 - LONDON - UK - CLAUDINE PALMER SEEN OUT SHOPPING IN WAGS FAVOURITE STORE CRICKET!

(Also in The Archive)

Edited by Angelfire<3 - 27/1/2009, 05:14

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 15:07

aw thanks, i've actually been meaning to move them all into a hq thread so thanks for saving me the hassell xx

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 17:02

Thats Okayy! :D
I Got Really Bored & Thought I Might Aswell Do It Hehe :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

mayu 2
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 17:17

i love claudine! in the last times we don,t see pics of her..

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 17:57

Nahh, Not Many Pics Of Her Anymore :( !
Shameee.
The Pap's Need to Find Claudine Hahahaha :P !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 18:41

Heres some more hqs. I meant to add these to the archive ages ago with the others posted but forgot so here they are

image image image image image image image image imageimage

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 21:12

:O Thankyouu :) My Fave Is The 8th One :D !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LFClovely
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/1/2009, 17:51

Thanks for them! She's so tiny!

kutina
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/1/2009, 22:47

thanks for them

Sarah2101
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/1/2009, 12:58

aw i love robbie, hope he doesnt leave

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 11:52

Thanks For All Of Them.

I Love It When There's A Thread Full Of Loads Of Pics LOL x

jade15
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2009, 12:45

thanks for all the hq's they are brilliant!!!

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/5/2009, 15:50

11/08/2009
New WAG on the block Claudine Keane hits the supermarket with husband Robbie. Robbie waited outside in the car while Claudine did the shop with her mother before they headed back to the flat they are staying in. Later Claudine and Her Mother Took Their dog 'Wilson' For A Walk.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image
12/08/2009
Liverpool's new star signing Robbie Keane's wife Claudine hits the shops again in Liverpool with her mother. The new WAG on the scene did the usual by visiting the Cricket fashion boutique as well as a few other shops. Upon hearing there were pictures in the papers of her out walking their dog Wilson, she hurried to the nearest newsagent to grab the papers before excitedly checking them out. She emerged smiling from ear to ear and commented that she was 'made up' that her beloved Wilson had hit the big time!

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

13/08/2009
Claudine Keane hit the shops with husband Robbie away in Belgium with the Liverpool squad for their game on Wednesday night against Standard Liege. She nipped along to the new Liverpool One shopping centre with her mother. She looked stunning and even showed off a perfectly toned bit of midriff as she walked from shop to shop.
image image image image
15/08/2009
Claudine Keane, the new WAG on the block, hits the shops in Liverpool for the third day in a row. Claudine was all dressed up in standard WAG gear as she nipped to the Cricket fashion boutique for the second time in three days. Alex Curran on the other hand was at the hairdressers just down the road in a simple outfit of jeans a t shirt wearing next to no makeup.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image
23/10/2009
Claudine Keane leaves the Cavern Walks Hair Salon in Liverpool, struggling with her umbrella as she walks up Matthew street.

image image image image image image image image image image image image
23/10/2009
Claudine Keane at the Annual Cricket Fashion Show in Liverpool.

image image image image image

mayu 2
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/5/2009, 16:23

thanks tracy1i love claudine style

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/5/2009, 16:44

AHHHH (: THANKYOUUUU!!
I Do Adore My Claudine <3 :)
xxxxx

21 replies since 27/1/2009, 01:18   446 views