charlton athletic

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 23:14

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

first win in 18 league games and its against PALACE!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
PERFECT! :D
am buzzinggggggggg ;D

web.  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/1/2009, 23:58

Group:

offline.

Charlton ended their record-breaking winless streak in the sweetest way possible as Matthew Spring's volley sealed derby victory against Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

The midfielder's 14th minute strike proved decisive against the Addicks' fierce South London rivals and gave Charlton a first Championship victory since October 4th.

Spring was on hand to crash the ball in to the back of the net in the early stages of what proved to be a bruising Valley derby and finally end a long 18-match search for a matchday maximum.

The hosts held on defiantly despite a barrage of Palace pressure in the second half as the gleeful home fans celebrated South London bragging rights. (lol love ittt)

"We are staying up,” chanted the SE7 supporters in a raucous Valley as they dreamed of the Great Escape.

Now, if their heroes replicate the amount of spirit, guts and bloody-mindedness for the rest of the season, anything is possible.

Led by inspirational skipper Mark Hudson, playing through the pain barrier against his former club, the hosts lost Jonathan Fortune to a foot injury and saw Graeme Murty shrug off an ailment for much of the second half.

This was not a derby for the footballing connoisseur. It was blood and guts, not choice cuts.

Tackles thundered in, headers were one, bodies were flung in the way of shots and crosses.

And the hosts held firm brilliantly, across the pitch; Hudson shrugging off an ankle injury to marshall his backline against the meaty threat of Shefki Kuqi(who is an actual knobhead). Fortune, and his replacement Matt Holland, equally held firm.

The Addicks remain eight points from safety at the end of the evening. But just for a day or two the sweet taste of success can override that.

Ex-Addicks defender Paddy McCarthy was ruled out with a shoulder injury
(which almost made me cry...ive been lookin forward to this game llll season for him :( ) while Charlton got a first first-hand look at rookie referee Stuart Atwell. (who was also a knob)

The hosts held out to seal the sweetest of wins.

And the final whistle was greeted with carnival-like scenes at The Valley as players, staff and supporters rejoiced in unison.

It's been a long time, but Charlton can final celebrate three points in the Championship.

CAFC.CO.UK

:D

web.  Top
Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/1/2009, 00:24

Jeezz, First Win In 18?!
How Far Are Charlton Up (Or Down) The Table?
Cov are 14th i No That ! :D !
I Was Meant To Send you Pics of Doyler Aswell, As you Didnt Get to See Him At The Cov/Charlty Game ! (:

LMFAO i Just Read the Interview Thingyy
''(Who was Also a Knob)'' LMFAO (: !
xxxxx

CAT_IMG Posted on 28/1/2009, 19:51

Group:

offline.

LMAO yeah the bracketed bits were added by me as if you couldn't tell ;) ll

and...um...they're BOTTOM OF THE TABLE 8 points adrift friggin losers lol so we're basically gonna get relegated no matter what cos if we were to stay up it would mean all the teams above us losing every game and us winning every game which isnt likely at all...lol

there were some major cute moments at the final whistle involving the players and jumping on one another hugging eachother but MY FRIGGIN CAMERA BATTERIES RAN OUT just at the last minute :@ :(

web.  Top
Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/1/2009, 00:53

ARRRR (n) Thats Typical & :| !
Say Hi To Lecister For Us (Lmfao)
Sorry :( ! I Am Gutted For You
& I SPOKE TO SOON :( Cov Lost..
2-0
& I Found Out Doyler Has a Girlfriend :(
Named Ruth :@:@:@:@:@:@!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 18:56

Group:

offline.

aww gutted :(
Aly Doyle sounds so much better than Ruth Doyle would ever sound lol ;)

wellwellwell DEFFO getting relegated...andy grays injured (you might not even know who tht is bt hes hot stuff lol) and mark hudsonnnnn is struggling, that sexy beast..ill massage his hip injury for him ;) lol

web.  Top
Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 19:07

OMg .. hudson is tht hot one ..

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 19:14

Group:

offline.

ok i look disgusting in these pics but....yeah back in the summer when i met the charlton team :)
anyways yeah, im the ugly ginger one in all the pics lol

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

1st: Andy Gray
2nd: Darren Ambrose...for some reason me and my mate are actually OBSESSED with darren ambrose...we dont fancy him hes so weird looking but we used to pretend we fancied him and now we're just sort of obsessed with him..my mate actually nearly cried when he went on loan lol...we actually RAN across the car park to get this photo, and i never run ANYWHERE..the mate who i have my season ticket with and who obsesses over him with me isnt in the picture but shes jealous cos he's touching me ;) lol
3rd: Grant Basey, who despite the pic is actually a major hottie...hence the stupid grin on my face
4th: Jonathon Fortune...who looks like my mates dad Ben Thomas (whos is actually famous yeahhh he was in eastenders as yolandes husband and the crust and yeah...enough bragging about ivans dad lmao :P )
5th: Jonjo Shelvey...the 16 year old who is hailed as being AMAZING...he really doesnt look 16 he looks about 40, when me and my mates first saw him he was playing for the YT and we were like "what the hell?!" lmao
6th: Luke Varneyyyyy :'( his face messed up in that pic but hes so lovely and ughhhhh i love him :'(
7th: MARK 'SEXYBACK' HUDSON that hot sexy beast ugh i love him hes so hot and uuuugh lol this was the day he got his nickname as 'sexyback' cos my hand was on his back and WOW it felt hot ;) yeah i have a thing for nice backs..lol and HES TOUCHING MEEEE JSADJISUFDISF gutted at my mates who were very very jealous :D
8th: Martin Christensen, who is also hot in real life but veryyyyy unphotogenic...we were talking to him for like half an hour cos my mate heard him say he played in holland, and she's dutch so yeah she got obsessed...he was lovely, and hes danish which is always a good thing ;)
9th: Nick Weaver...god i am proper pressed up against him arent i?! wtf?! lol he has an aston martin which is hot, but he himself, not so much lol
10th: Rob Elliot AGHH I LOVE THIS BEAST! hes so friggin adorable and HES NOT BLOODY FAT no matter what anyone says i dont understand it because hes not fat at all :S hes so cuuuute
11th: Scott Wagstaff....loooong story accompanying this photo...he's like 18 i think and my "mates" in the pic spent almost half an hour convincing him that i fancied him and were just talking to him about me while i stood there SHOUTING in his face "THEY'RE LYING DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!!" and then i got FORCED into this picture and pushed next to him, hence why all my friends are grinning and laughing in the picture...also, as the photo was being taken i muttered "i HATE you" and scott thought i was talking about him but i was talking to the guy taking the photo and omggggg i felt SOOO guilty i actually tracked him down and apologised for it lol
12th: Stewart Fleetwood...oh lord i actually forgot about him i dont know what the hell has happened to him he's just disappeared, he was hottttt
13th: Alan Pardew, who i still think is super.
14th: Yassin "the assassin" Moutakill..the only one wise enough to stand on a chair for the photo so that he was level with us lol

Edited by lulubelle - 30/1/2009, 18:38

web.  Top
Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 19:35

SHUSH ! Your Not Ugly :( !
Your Really Pretty *DONTSAYOTHERWISE:D*

Ill have More Pics Of Me&Cov When i Go To Meet Them;

19th Febuary (: !
CANT WAIT!
& Aww Thankyou Hehe.
I Offically hate the name Ruth & I Hate Her lmfao.
Shes a Plastic Blonde *Cringes* :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2009, 19:37

Group:

offline.

ewwwwww youre much better than her
hopefully when yu meet em doyler will be there this time and hell realise hes with the wrong girls ;)

and...first one is scott wagstaff and jonathon fortune, seconds is luke varney and mark hudson
image image
god im such an ugly disgusting tramp lol

web.  Top
hayet
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/4/2009, 09:02

noo hun u look too beautiful a real princess

CAT_IMG Posted on 10/3/2011, 18:05

Group:

offline.

ok, i know he doesnt play for charlton anymore, i dont know who the hell he plays for now but mark hudson was at alto nightclub yesterday when i was there with his mates and OH MY FRIGGIN LORD HE'S SUCH AN EPIC DOUCHE!
i saw him walk in and as soon as he was in the door i spotted him and was like "oh my god...is that mark hudson?" to my mate because we're both charlton fans and loooooooooved him when he was our captain, he was like our ultimate fave
and then we were like inwardly dying because his table was the one we were sat at...and he is legit one the sexiest looking men i've ever seen ahaha
but he was sat there acting like he was the coolest most amazing person in the club, acting like a prick all night, and at some point he even had bodyguards around his table and its like "mate, no one even knows or cares who you are..." lmao we only knew him cos we're charlton fans, no one else in there seemed to know who he was
and ugh he was acting like such a douche and dfsdkgndg im so upsettttt that my favourite charlton player (bar varney and paddy mccarthy lol) is a douchebag :(
but he's still one of the most physically attractive ;) lol

/cool story bro ;)

web.  Top
Ami_86
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/3/2011, 16:59

Should have gone and splashed ur drink on his face like in his face and said who do u think u r ! :P :D

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/3/2011, 17:10

Group:

offline.

ahahaha i swear i thought my mate was going to at several points during the night! he dances like such a knobhead aswell, and was all grabbing at girls and trying to get his flirt on with the waitress and FAILING EPICALLY ahaha it was so funny :P

web.  Top
13 replies since 27/1/2009, 23:14   92 views