Sonia Del Piero

« Older   Newer »
anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2009, 18:24

Sonia Del Piero is Pregnant

Delighted Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero has announced that his wife Sonia is expecting a baby.
The captain already has every reason to be happy, with Juventus doing well this season, but he will be even more so when his second child is born.
A statement released by the player on his official website reads, "We are really happy to communicate all our joy. Sonia is expecting and our life will give us another important emotion, like the one we had for the birth of Tobias.
"We feel pleasure in sharing this news with all the people who follow us and want us to be happy."
Pinturricchio is likely to feature for the Bianconeri when they welcome Sampdoria on Sunday. The captain should be in great mood and motivated following these developments away from the pitch.
Juve are seven points behind Inter in the Serie A standings and a win could see them close that gap down if Milan do them a favour by beating Jose Mourinho's men.
David Trezeguet may also start for Juve. Reports in Italy have suggested that Claudio Ranieri may play Del Piero behind both the Frenchman and Amauri.

http://community.livejournal.com/futiwives_itasp/

Zalax
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2009, 10:52

That's great! Congrats to them!
I heard a lot of rumors about him being gay, but I guess this proves them wrong (I hope :P )!
I love this couple!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

mrsIvanoBalic
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2009, 20:23

Thanks for the pics Zalax! They're great! Hope you won't mind if I post them on another forum? With credit of course.

Zalax
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2009, 20:29

Hehe, no problem ;) go right ahead!

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/2/2009, 21:23

Thank you Zalax

pinkaddiction
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2009, 19:09

i like her very much

Kira Gerrard
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/5/2009, 12:59

Thanks For Them :D x

diananando9
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/7/2009, 22:59

she remains me of olalla in a way. they both have that natural beauty.

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2010, 15:08

1Juventus vs Lecce - Campionato TIM Serie A 2010 2011 - Stadio Olimpico di Torino

7 10 2010 Turin ( Italy )
Sport Soccer
Juventus Football Club versus US Lecce - Italian Serie A Soccer League 2010 2011 - Stadio Olimpico Turin
In the Photo: Alessandro Del Piero's wife Sonia Amoruso heavily pregnant pictured in the exectuive boxes

(c) Me @ Wagalicious

8 replies since 18/2/2009, 18:24   225 views