News Thread

« Older   Newer »
Fernando'sWifey..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/5/2009, 14:24 by: Fernando'sWifey..x

Valencia Star David Villa "Tired" Of Real Madrid Rumours
12th May 2009

David Villa has admitted that he is "tired" of rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid and just wants to focus on finishing the season with Valencia.

'El Guaje's' superb form this season along with reports of financial unrest at los Che have sparked plenty of stories about him leaving this summer.

Even though the player himself has stated on plenty of occasions that he has no interest in leaving, the rumours have continued to rumble on.

Speaking to Canal Nou-Television Valenciana today, he didn't hide how frustrated he is becoming due to the constant speculation.

"I am tired of them already, I want to work to my best these last four games that we have in La Primera. Nothing else matters to me right now," he declared.

The striker also went on to joke about Florentino Perez, the man who looks set to return as Real Madrid president this summer.

"Normally, he calls me four or five times a day, more or less," he joked.

With regards to Valencia and finishing this season in the top four, Villa explained that "if we can finish third then great, if not, we will play for fourth".

32 replies since 29/4/2009, 09:58   233 views