Jude Cisse

« Older   Newer »
Miss Z
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 14:41

I would like to introduce you Jude Cisse, Djibril Cisse's Wife.

She is my favorite Wag!!

First, take a look at my website: http://judelittler.skyrock.com

Little Bio: She is 34. She married Djibril on June 2005. She has a son, Liam (13 yeans old) from a previous relationship. With Djibril, She has 2 boys: Cassius (3 years old) and Prince Kobe (1 year old)

Do not hesitate to post exclusives pics about her :P

i hope you will enjoy this topic :)

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 14:50

I think Her and Coleen Rooney look alike lol Anyway she seems like a nice girl and shes good friends with Alex Gerrard so i like her already :D

Here Some Recent Sets

image image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image image

image image image image

Edited by xtracyx - 16/7/2009, 15:13

Miss Z
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 15:20

thanks tracy for participating to this topic!

and you're right, jude seems to be a nice girl...and she's not a simple footballer's wife! she has her own business, a spa called Rouge&Noir: http://www.rougeetnoirspa.com/

SpanishDreams<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 17:16

At The Launch of Her Salon

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 17:56

Awww Rouge&Noir Is French For Red&Black (:
I DID LEARN SOMETHING IN THAT LESSON! Ha! :)
Thankyouuu Lauren&Katherine <33

Miss Z
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:28

Here, she's with Claire Merry, Thierry Henry's ex wife

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 21:42

Dont Repost

9th JUNE 2009 - NOBU BERKELEY RESTAURANT, LONDON

DJIBRIL AND JUDE CISSE LOOKING VERY COLOURFUL AS THEY ARE SPOTTED OUTSIDE CELEB HOTSPOT NOBU BERKELEY IN LONDON
image image image image

07.MAY.09 - LIVERPOOL

CELEBS ENJOYING A DAY OUT WATCHING THE CHESTER RACES.
image image image image image image

12.MAR.2009 - LIVERPOOL - UK

JUDE CISSE ARRIVING AT THE MALMAISON HOTEL IN LIVERPOOL WEARING HER RED NOSE DAY T SHIRT.
image image image

29.JAN.2009 - MANCHESTER - UK

FOOTBALLER DJIBRIL CISSE AND WIFE ARRIVING AT THE MEN ARENA IN MANCHESTER TO SEE 'THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS' LIVE IN CONCERT!
image image image image image

01.06.2008 - LIVERPOOL - UK

CELEBS ATTEND THE STELLA MCCARTNEY FASHION SHOW AT LIPPA IN LIVERPOOL.

05/05/2008 - LIVERPOOL - UK

CELEBRITIES ATTEND JUDE CISSE BABY SHOWER AND BIRTHDAY PARTY AT ALMA DE CUBA IN LIVERPOOL.
image image image image image image image image image image image image

13.03.08 - LIVERPOOL

VARIOUS CELEBRITIES PICTURED AT HARD DAYS NIGHT HOTEL IN LIVERPOOL BEFORE LEAVING AND GOING TO THE 2008 LIPSY FASHION SHOW HELD AT KINGDOM NIGHTCLUB.
image image image image image image image image image

21.02.08 - LIVERPOOL

CARLY STENSON WITH RICKY WHITTLE AND JUDE CISSE BACKSTAGE AT THE LIVERPOOL FASHION WEEK PARTY HELD AT KINGDOM CLUB IN LIVERPOOL.
image image image

07.01.08 - MIDDLE EAST

STEVEN GERRARD'S WIFE, ALEX CURRAN AND DJIBRIL CISSE'S WIFE, PREGNANT JUDE CISSE PICTURED RELAXING BY THE POOL TOPPING UP THEIR SUNTAN!
image image image image image image image image image image

07.01.08 - MIDDLE EAST

DJIBRIL CISSE'S WIFE, JUDE CISSE AND SON PICTURED RELAXING AND PLAYING BY THE POOL WHILST ON HOLIDAY AT TRENDY RESORT IN MIDDLE EAST!
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 21:47

wow thanks for all of them Carla x

Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/7/2009, 22:00

Dont Repost

07.01.08 - MIDDLE EAST

FOOTBALLER DJIBRIL CISSE WIFE, JUDE CISSE PICTURED PLAYING FOOTBALL ON THE BEACH WITH HER SON WHILST ON HOLIDAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

06.02.08 - MIDDLE EAST

THE WAGS SEEN ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE AS THEY MESS AROUND BY THE POOL SIDE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. ALEX CURRAN, PREGNANT JUDE CISSE AND CLAIRE HENRY LOOK THE PART AS THEY PLAY AND CHAT BY THE POOL!
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

05.02.08 - MIDDLE EAST

THE WAGS ARE SUNNING THEMSELVES IN THE MIDDLE EAST. ALEX CURRAN, PREGNANT JUDE CISSE AND CLAIRE HENRY LOOK THE PART AS THEY PLAY AND CHAT BY THE POOL.
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

31.01.08 - LIVERPOOL

AFTER ATTENDING SHEREE MURPHY'S BABY SHOWER PARTY AT '60 HOPE STREET' RESTAURANT, ALL GUESTS LEFT TOGETHER AND ALL JUMPED INTO A LIMO BUS BEFORE HEADING TO 'KINGDOM BAR' IN LIVERPOOL TO CONTINUE THE BABY SHOWER CELEBRATIONS.
25/03/2006 LIVERPOOL

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALLER DJIBRIL CISSE AND HIS WIFE JUDE SEEN MIXING WITH THE CROWDS BEFORE GOING TO WATCH HIS TEAM PLAY EVERTON IN THE DERBY
image image

24/03/2006 LIVERPOOL

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALLER DJIBRIL CISSE'S WIFE JUDE IS SPOTTED IN LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE WITH THE NEW BABY TOGETHER WITH HER SON. JUDE HAD BEEN TO FOOTBALLERS WIVES FAVOURITE CLOTHES STORE CRICKET..
image image image image image image image image

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2009, 05:52

Group:

offline.

Aw ^__^

Thank you girls for all the pictures!

pea18
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2009, 10:26

thanks for all those pics - she seems nice and always looks good

Miss Z
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2009, 13:19

OH MY GOd!!!!!! i love you so much!! :lol: