Christine Bleakley, Frank Lampard's Girlfriend

« Older   Newer »
anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/12/2009, 22:07

Christine Bleakley at Eamonn Holmes Birthday Party at Evolution Manchester United Football Club, Old Trafford - arrivals Manchester, England - 28.11.09
image image image image image image

Credit: ;zacefron. @ WAGalicious

ioannakaka
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 13:14

come on!!!noooooooooo

lovingalex
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 13:32

awww ! new wag !

CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 19:59

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

ahhhhhh i hate christine bleakley shes so friggin irritating lol....her and lamps make such a WEIRD couple idgi :S

web.  Top
Carla_MrsTerry
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 20:27

They wont last. Frank hates girls in the public eye and she's complained about the added attention saying she doesn't think its worth the hassle

xtracyx
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 20:51

aw i really like Christine, mainly because shes from Northern Ireland (we were even born in the same hospital lol ) Shes done so well for herself coming from here, we always have to be proud when people from our wee country do well.

anano1214
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 22:08

i don't like her ... she looks more older than Frank

ioannakaka
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 09:08

yes she looks like she is his mum!!!!come on i prefer elen!!!why lampard has such a bad taste on women?????

lovingalex
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 14:21

oh thats rude. maybe she's really nice person :)

ioannakaka
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 15:36

here we don't say about the characters of a person bt our opinion for the taste of clothes and how to wear and the beauty of that person!!!

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 15:50

QUOTE (ioannakaka @ 5/12/2009, 14:36)
here we don't say about the characters of a person bt our opinion for the taste of clothes and how to wear and the beauty of that person!!!

Thats how most people judge to be honest.
It's a shame reallyy.
xxxx

mariap
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 22:38

I'm thinking that she should fired her hairstylist and make up one because I think a softer colour(more natural) on her hair and at make up will make her look younger. Also she would need a new haircut with more volumn.Still I cannot believe her age..she looks much older.
There are picture in witch she looks a lot with Elen.
But I agree with Carla, she is too front page for Frank taste.

susana9
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 22:56

I think that Elen is better

CAT_IMG Posted on 5/12/2009, 23:57

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

QUOTE (ioannakaka @ 5/12/2009, 14:36)

imo, i only judge people that way if i've seen what their personality is like...for example, with some wags they dont really do interviews or have jobs in the public eye, but christine's a tv presenter and people know/recognise her without her just being franks girlfriend...if she was famous for just being his girlfriend i dont think id personally judge her personality cos we wouldnt know what its like, but with christine people have been seeing her for years (in the UK at least) so are more aware of her character

and idk if any of that made any sense at all??? lol sorry if it didnt...

**edit** OK just re-read what you said and think i got it the wrong way round - were you actually saying you WANTED people to judge for personality rather than just for looks? cos i thought you meant it the other way round at first lol
but anyway....yeah, my personal opinion of christine is based on what ive seen of her on tv, not on what she looks like...

web.  Top
ioannakaka
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2009, 01:29

here we don't judge personalities and its kind a bit of fair to us cs how we supposed to know them here we kind of judge the wags clothes if they look beautiful and what so ever!!!how simple is that for someone to understnd it!!!looooool!!!anw i m not from uk and i don't know christine i know about her from lampard if wasn't any romance with with him i still would not know her!!!!!is that understood?????/

sorry for my english bt i m not from uk bt i m doing i think a very good try for my grammar!!!!

310 replies since 3/12/2009, 22:07   3157 views