Aly's Cyber Crystal Ashtray!

« Older   Newer »
~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 18:55

TAKE IT AWAY

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 19:33

Welcome, welcome, I sense you looking at my thread..
Here is where I will post my physic feelings.. So far, i've been almost 100% correct - What else will I predict?! You'll have to wait for the physic feelings to enter my mind...

oooooooooooooooooh!

Aly xxx

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 19:38

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! excitedly looking forward !

CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 19:47

living legend you can look but don't touch.

Group:

offline.

LOLLLLLL what an epic thread!
i love your psychic feelings sammyyyyyyy :P :D xoxox

web.  Top
Sazdoogan
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 20:11

This is totally the BEST thread! <3 :L xx

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 20:17

Watch now, it'll have jinxed it or something :L LOL!

Thanks girls :') I shall let you know when the physic side is contacting me :DD! ..I feel like now I should buy a crystal ball, lots of sapphire rings and a groovy scarf to go over my head..

My crystal ashtray and my beanie hat will have to do for now.. ;)

gracielou_x
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 22:43

ahaha that made me laugh aly :P i hope the ones you predict are all right :D

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2010, 23:50

:L
I'maaaa glad! (:
I hope they're right too.. I genuinly feel like they are!
As I said on the chatbox, I have a feeling Rachel Stevens will have her baby in the next week *starting from now, til next friday*, if not already! and It'll be a girl :)
xxxx

Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 00:56

I predict that Lucy's opinion of Jason Orange will one day change ;)
xx

CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 23:39

Group:

offline.

AHAHAHAHAHAA

i will always hate him no matter what he looks like :P i thought he looked rather attractive on look back dont stare BUT he acted like a right knob when he started the whole argument thing with robbie about the song lyrics when he said "the first verse is about us then that one line makes it about you" i was like OMG STOP BEING A DOUCHE JASON!!!!!!! ahaha
and then on x factor as it was showing the flood i actually went to my sister "omg jason actually does look the best"....but then they actually came out and boy looked skinnyyyyyyy what a weed, he doesnt hold a torch to my howard - i actually said to my sister "ok i take back every compliment i ever gave jason" (apart from that How Did It Come To This is my face on the circus :P )

^^ wow that was long :P

web.  Top
Angelfire<3
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 22:09

He's skinny because he is ill though, so I'll let him off.
He's gorgeous, and you should like him ;)

ONE DAY! You will like him.. he is gorgeous, you said it! I STILL HAVE THE TEXT!
xxx

CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 22:24

Group:

offline.

have no fear though alypants - he's not my least favourite member of take that - that goes to mark owen HANDS DOWN ;) haaaate the man he cant friggin sing to save his life and 'what do you want from me' makes me CRINGEEEE - the line 'i still wanna have sex with you' just made me think 'do you honestly think that your wife is going to hear that and be happy and proud? NO. she's going to be humiliated and embarassed and awkward you foolish little gimp just keep your mouth shut!' ughhhh he makes me rage!! ahaha :D

also..not related to your psychicness but HMV TOTALLY RIPPED ME OFF TODAY SOOOOOOOO PISSED AT THEM DUMB SKANKS i paid £15.99 for the Progress album...it said £7.99 for the regular but i bought the cardboard case cos my sister wanted the postcards and it was that much more for 5 poxy little postcard thingys sooo damn ridiculous and THEN got home went on the hmv site and its only £12.99 online arghhh lmao
/rant :B):

web.  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/11/2010, 13:39

Group:

offline.

ALY YOU ABSOLUTE FREAK OF NATURE!!!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-baby-girl.html

web.  Top
~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/11/2010, 14:11

i know .. this woman is a total psychic .. what else can you predict .. am kinda scared ! ...

Sazdoogan
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/11/2010, 18:58

I AM IN UTTER SHOCK! Aly sack college, u could make a living outta this...... xxx

54 replies since 12/11/2010, 18:55   449 views