hi there

« Older   Newer »
footiefan
icon12  CAT_IMG Posted on 25/9/2009, 18:57

hi everyone!

I look forward to getting to know people here.

I am a big supporter of Real Madrid and Liverpool. My favorite guys are... too many to mention.
But my favorite couples are fernando and olalla, Raul and mamen, and I can not leave out the couple that started it all for me...David and victoria. I have a love / hate relationship with VB. Right now she is on a love wave so i will include her in my list.

I am already having a problem uploading some pics (wanted to start a mamen sanz section in the spanish wives) so is there a help section or do you just pm an admin?

I am using imageshack and it keeps sayng i am inserting an invalid url. I see lots of people here are using something other than imageshack. Is that it?

So many questions in an intro.

That makes me look like a loser. nice. image

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/9/2009, 19:09

hey .. its fine i can help ur questions . try imagebam.com or imagevenue .. post thumbails ..

footiefan
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/9/2009, 19:23

Thanks for the reply.
i will try another image host. So you are saying noone using imageshack here cause it doesn't work?
I've always used the thumnails from imageshack and i hate change.
just joking. I can change. I'll try the others if i have to. :)

~Amy~
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/9/2009, 04:17

no they use imageshack but if it doesnt work y can use these

LoveBubbles
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2009, 05:17

Welcome to GWW, I hope you're able to post pictures now :)

;sarahbroad
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/9/2009, 09:58

Heyya :D I hope you can post your pics now too; welcome to the Forum <3

footiefan
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/9/2009, 20:22

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I tried the others and it did not work.:(

I have my mom visiting me for 2 weeks - so i am not gonna have alot of time to try posting again. But i will figure out what problems I am having with imageshack and the others and get posting those pics. I have never had any trouble before - but who knows. Sometimes it is just a small thing and it screws it all up.

Meanwhile i will just talk in the topics when i get a few minutes away from my mom :)

Snöflinga
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/10/2009, 16:32

welcome to this forum ^^ have a nice time

7 replies since 25/9/2009, 18:57   74 views